No announcement yet.

intentional misspellings on craigslist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intentional misspellings on craigslist?

I'm moving soon so tonight browsing through craigslist looking at possible new furniture. I kept coming across this company in some of the adds I clicked.

Deco for less.. The thing is this..

Delivery also available to: Richlnd Enis Greenvile Alen Sunnyvle Melisa DeSot Weathrford Burlson Bartonvile Greenvile Westlke Alen Enis Carollton Copell Sache Sache

Delivery also available to: Hilsboro Quinln Forny Farmersvile Enis Carollton Seagovile Aze Irvng Wataga Fairvew Burlson Enis Princton Burlson Sunnyvle Princton Copell

What gives with all this? Is it a way for them to keep bots out? Or is the company itself shady? Other than the obvious signs of that anyway.

the word is "ads"

just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
      the word is "ads"

just sayin'
      yeah yeah.. It's not like I was trying to correct someone stupid. Just curious the reason since it appears all intentional.

Comment

Sounds shady, but I don't see the angle. Maybe they're just trying to draw the attention of people who can't spell and therefore are more likely to fall for a scam. I dunno...

Comment

They claim to be in the DFW area. Why not check them out on the weekend? Call, get an address and go. You didn't plan on buying online without seeing the product did you?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Avoid these people. My fiance's mother went to one of these types of places and they have a few pieces in the store but will tell you that they don't have that particular piece in stock and will order it and have it delivered. I told her not to do it and that it was a shady deal and the sales person asked me to leave, lol. Just either go to an outlet store for Ashley or Rooms-to-Go if you want cheap new furniture.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
            X