• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carfax Please!

Would anyone with access be so kind as to shoot me the info for:

1FALP42CXSF213664

Thanks!

Looks good. Spent the first part of it's life in Georgia and Alabama. Nothing negative shows up. I'm a little apprehensive any time I see GA on a title since people used to wash titles through there but with carfax/autocheck now most of the time that shows up now. By wash I mean buy a flood car from the coast with a salvage title and GA would register it as clean, then you could resell it elsewhere with a regular title.

Surely if that were the case on this one anything that could have come up would have already done so.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Looks good. Spent the first part of it's life in Georgia and Alabama. Nothing negative shows up. I'm a little apprehensive any time I see GA on a title since people used to wash titles through there but with carfax/autocheck now most of the time that shows up now. By wash I mean buy a flood car from the coast with a salvage title and GA would register it as clean, then you could resell it elsewhere with a regular title.

Surely if that were the case on this one anything that could have come up would have already done so.
      Thanks BP, I certainly appreciate it sir.

Comment

I bought an integra gsr with a washed title.. didn't even know it until the person I sold t to ran a car fax..
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Would you please mind running one for me if you have access? I'm trying to sell my old daily and a potential new buyer wants a carfax.

JHMCG55641C001766

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Would you please mind running one for me if you have access? I'm trying to sell my old daily and a potential new buyer wants a carfax.

JHMCG55641C001766

Thanks!
            I only have autocheck

Comment

I only have autocheck
              That would work too, it's pretty much the same, right? Thank you! My email is gestalten1@yahoo.com

Comment

JHMCG55641C001766

Thanks!
                /15/2001 Washington
                Motor Vehicle Dept.
                Greenville, TX
                Title #0033237625 Title or registration issued
                Loan or lien reported
                10/22/2002 Washington
                Motor Vehicle Dept.
                Greenville, TX Registration updated when owner moved
                the vehicle to a new location
                04/08/2003 Nebraska
                Damage Report Vehicle inspected after an
                accident or other incident
                Damage reported due to natural disaster

A vehicle inspection completed
                by your dealer or professional
                inspector is recommended
                10/20/2004 Washington
                Motor Vehicle Dept.
                Greenville, TX Registration updated when owner moved
                the vehicle to a new location

Comment

That would work too, it's pretty much the same, right? Thank you! My email is gestalten1@yahoo.com
                  Should get a copy from Hillary's server soon

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I bought an integra gsr with a washed title.. didn't even know it until the person I sold t to ran a car fax..

When we use to have the regular loop hole hook up, I was banned from ls1tech.com for running a car fax on a texas section moderators car which showed an Indiana certificate of destruction. I was actually banned for bantering with the OP who had a clean texas title he then posted a picture of saying, see its a clean title no salvage or any other remarks.

To my knoelwdge that loop hole is still open in a states database. Usually a state just re issues a title as they receive it and I've had a couple of hondas with clean titles but dirty carfax reports.

For example my last project honda showed total loss event reported in 2012 however there were no remarks of that on the title where it usually shows under the remarks

It's all just bullshit anyways, unless there is a police report or inuance claim it's going to show clean title. I'm pretty sure you can go find a low mileage car with clean title covered in bondo in every major buy here pay here lot in every city
                    Last edited by 4king; 10-17-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Should get a copy from Hillary's server soon
                      Thanks, man! Let me know if I can ever repay the favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X