• Show
Clear All

• Cadillac Converters ?

Who has some ?
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Catalytic?

Comment

I was told, by a Car Genius, he needed a Cadillac Converter
      sigpic
      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

what year and model cadillac?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          what year and model cadillac?
          One with larger wheels and more gold trim than factory.

Comment

SVO is a Cadillac convertor. He can take a Cobalt and make it into CTS-V with just one of his proprietary tunes. It transforms the body and interior and everything. Fucking amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
              I was told, by a Car Genius, he needed a Cadillac Converter
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have some high flow cat converters for sale that mount to a 2010+ Camaro. I'd sell them for $120 to a board member.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  I have some high flow cat converters for sale that mount to a 2010+ Camaro. I'd sell them for $120 to a board member.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HIGH FLOW OR PERFORMANCE CATALYTIC CONVERTER!! A catalytic converter has no moving parts nor is chambered like a muffler, or have elaborate packing like a muffler. It's interior is not designed to move exhaust gasses along more quickly such as having a spiral core.

Comment

When I worked at a Dodge parts house in Duncanville I had a lady come in and ask for a "Cadillac Convertible for my Pointiac Ferrari". I laughed and laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      SVO is a Cadillac convertor. He can take a Cobalt and make it into CTS-V with just one of his proprietary tunes. It transforms the body and interior and everything. Fucking amazing.
                      Where's a like button when you need one....
                      Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      http://www.catalyticconverter.org/ne...erter-&News=89

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HIGH FLOW OR PERFORMANCE CATALYTIC CONVERTER!! A catalytic converter has no moving parts nor is chambered like a muffler, or have elaborate packing like a muffler. It's interior is not designed to move exhaust gasses along more quickly such as having a spiral core.
                      Did you read your own link? Here, let me help:
                      the O.E. converter has a substrate made up of 700 cells per square inch, so the exhaust flow with an aftermarket converter is a little freer, but not dramatically!
                      ANY flow rate increase over OE specs can be considered high flow simply because of the ambiguity of the term. Marketing fluff? Sure. However, don't pretend that there is no difference, especially when your source says there's no such thing as high flow cats, and in the same article says that they flow more than OE. The writer doesn't get to have their cake and eat it too.

Comment

Another example of his work

Comment

The best converters on the market are the ones that are custom made by Tri-D for Rotary Performance. No one else in the entire aftermarket uses as large a catalyst brick or uses as high a grade metal packing around the brick. This is not merely my opinion; it is the opinion of the people who make most of the converters sold in the world.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Another example of his work

While I do have my sights set on an old Cadi I am not much of a body man nor would I butcher an nice old Cadi to make something like that.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            While I do have my sights set on an old Cadi I am not much of a body man nor would I butcher an nice old Cadi to make something like that.
                            That's a funeral flower car. The only "butchering" done was when the car was built.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                              That's a funeral flower car. The only "butchering" done was when the car was built.
                              Oh. I thought that someone merged an El Camino with an old Cadi to fulfill their mullet wearing, mayonnaise sandwich eating, sister banging, the south will raise again, trailer park fantasy.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X