It's Snowing at My Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Snowing at My Place

Coming down steady here in Lake City, CO. Huge flakes. Sticking pretty good for now, even though it's 38 degrees.

Just figured I'd rub it in. I don't miss that Texas heat one bit!

Dude. I just got back from running errands in a black car and 38° sounds righteous right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Coming down steady here in Lake City, CO. Huge flakes. Sticking pretty good for now, even though it's 38 degrees.

When it's a little warmer than freezing is when we always got the big flakes in WA.. The 'wetness' of the flakes causes them to stick together (from what I was told).

That's awesome. The cold front will be getting here this weekend, btu obv no snow.

Comment

It's not so bad here today. Sunny and 92 with a heat index of 98, 47% humidity, and 15-20 mph gusts of pretty, pretty, pretty warm air from the SSE
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'll be in the pool tonight and most of the day tomorrow.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Mid 80s here and perfect, gonna take the jet skis out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                Mid 80s here and perfect, gonna take the jet skis out tomorrow.
                Mid-80s is still too hot for me. At least you'll be in/on the water, though.

Comment

It is not even 38 in Texas! Oh shit you are talking Fahrenheit

Comment

I bet that's not the only sticky going on!

Comment

Must be nice!
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        I bet that's not the only sticky going on!

The stickiest of the ickiest.

Comment

There was a time... that the title of this thread meant something else.

Today just got cool for the first time here. It hasn't gotten over 70 today.

Comment

Post some pictures. I forgot what snow looks like.

Comment

Mid-80s is still too hot for me. At least you'll be in/on the water, though.
                              It gets warm here, but this year wasn't bad at all. Glad you're enjoying it, remember this exuberance when you're shoveling out the drive and trying to figure out which pile your truck is under

Comment

Working...
                              X