Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Svo update: also a hired assassin.
    one that can infiltrate a prison with ease and be back posting on here before lunch.

Comment

With in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of the Mexican penal system.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
        Judge gave the guy 100 years.
        Its a damn shame he got any years. And not a public hanging.

Bring back the public hanging. Even in mexico. Hell especially in mexico.
        WH

Comment

Who said that?

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          one that can infiltrate a prison with ease and be back posting on here before lunch.
          I would not have to infiltrate anything. I would just do what every other white guy in the country does to get a job done; hire a Mexican.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          With in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of the Mexican penal system.
          Every prison on the planet functions the same way. The only thing that changes is the names of the players.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Its a damn shame he got any years. And not a public hanging.

Bring back the public hanging. Even in mexico. Hell especially in mexico.
          Most of the world (Including Mexico) is adamantly against capital punishment. We are considered savages.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Personally I have never seen murder as the worst crime; unless the person murdered is a pure innocent like the victim in this case. I hope this guy has a brutal time in prison and that he lives for about 10 years or longer in there before being gang raped to death.

Edit: Anyone of us could have this guy killed in there for a few hundred bucks if you set your mind to doing it.
            Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Who said that?
            You did, Bob Lee Swagger. I figured that last quip was reference to the book you wrote.

Comment

You did, Bob Lee Swagger. I figured that last quip was reference to the book you wrote.
              You used the word "Hired" and that is past tense. I never made the claim that I hired anyone to kill the man. I was pointing out that it could be done with little effort.

Words have meaning motherfucker and you need to learn to use the correctly.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
              X