Metro PCS/T-Mobile network down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro PCS/T-Mobile network down

Lolol, wtf happened? There's a nationwide blackout and no one has any type of service on their phones. IG and Twitter are blowing up about it, metropcs's fb page isn't responding. The poor folk are panicking. Shit, I thought I forgot to make a payment. 😂 😂 😂
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

I have Tmo - 4 bars and LTE as we speak
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Soup cans and string work better than that

Comment

I guess T-mobile giving away free stuff every Tuesday finally caught up with them, financially.

Comment

I had TM for 10 years and it worked great until they merged with PCS. It's like they took Metro piece of shit's towers and got ride of their own. The only places I needed my phone to work (home and job) I had zero service. I'd be on call on the weekend thinking it was an awesomely slow weekend, and then it would ping me that I have 15 voicemails.

Comment

Working...
          X