Haunted House time of year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House time of year!

Being as I used to own one, i do love this time of year!

What are your local favorites.

Here are mine.

Dans Haunted House
    Cool because of the theme - Japanese Samurai Terrors - just awesome

Cutting Edge
    worlds longest - always amazing, maze in the middle of it if you make it through get to come back after season and try again for a BIG prize...i know the trick
    ? BUY NOW ? Discount rates available for a limited time! Buy now while supplies last! Discount rates are ONLY Available Online. Onsite pricing is not discounted. ? Cutting Edge Haunted House voted #1 best haunted house in the nation AGAIN in 2023 by USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards! See More Cutting Edge […]

Graystone Haunted Manor in Longview
    it is a drive but it is right off of i20. A small carnival really. Three different "haunts" to go through, a midway with some games, palm reader, stage show, outdoor movie theater that plays old b&w horror movies and concession stand - rumor has it going to do a major remodel and add an event for next year...this place with a little work could be a nationwide attention getter! Already ranked on Forbes
    Make the trip fellas it is worth it - stop at Dairy Palace on the way back!

wife's been asking for a long time to go to one. I've never felt the need, but should probably take her. that FT Worth one seems close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
      Being as I used to own one, i do love this time of year!

What are your local favorites.

Here are mine.

Dans Haunted House
      Cool because of the theme - Japanese Samurai Terrors - just awesome

Cutting Edge
      worlds longest - always amazing, maze in the middle of it if you make it through get to come back after season and try again for a BIG prize...i know the trick
      ? BUY NOW ? Discount rates available for a limited time! Buy now while supplies last! Discount rates are ONLY Available Online. Onsite pricing is not discounted. ? Cutting Edge Haunted House voted #1 best haunted house in the nation AGAIN in 2023 by USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards! See More Cutting Edge […]

Graystone Haunted Manor in Longview
      it is a drive but it is right off of i20. A small carnival really. Three different "haunts" to go through, a midway with some games, palm reader, stage show, outdoor movie theater that plays old b&w horror movies and concession stand - rumor has it going to do a major remodel and add an event for next year...this place with a little work could be a nationwide attention getter! Already ranked on Forbes
      Make the trip fellas it is worth it - stop at Dairy Palace on the way back!
      http://www.graystonehaunt.com/
      Is there a certain time on the maze you have to do it in? If not just put your left hand on the wall and walk, take only left turns...

Comment

I want to try out Zombie Safari....
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Is there a certain time on the maze you have to do it in? If not just put your left hand on the wall and walk, take only left turns...
          it is huge and timed

Comment

I don't get cutting edge. The maze is cool. The foam at the end is fun. But its not a good haunted house. It's just long. If you do decide to go check costco for the vip passes and skip the line for the same price.

Theater of carnage in lake dallas was really good but its short.

Parker house in denton is pretty good.

We are going to dan's this year.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I love this time of year

Last year I went to Cutting Edge (Ft Worth), Thrillvania (Terrell) and 13th Floor (San Antonio)
              Plan on doing a few this year, not real sure which ones yet.

^----- Outside Cutting Edge
              Last edited by trailerparksuperstar; 09-21-2016, 11:43 AM.
              If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Working...
              X