Someone's wife from the old forum? Teacher antics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's wife from the old forum? Teacher antics

Seems like this could be someone's wife from the Canada forum?

Teacher suspended for telling student, "lick me where I fart".

I bet her class would be a riot to be in. Like having a stand up comic for a teacher.

"It’s not Green-Johnson’s first time in front of the discipline committee. She was suspended in January 2016 after pleading no contest to complaints from 2012, including one incident in which she told a male student, “So you like it from behind?” after she witnessed him wrestling another boy outside her classroom, according to the Discipline Committee of the Ontario College of Teachers."

dunno but I like her style!

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      dunno but I like her style!
      I can already hear her defense. "Hey I just told them to lick me! Not like those other sicko teachers that actually do it and let the kids lick me."

Comment

Would not do

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          Would not do
          Figured that was a given...even for those with the lowest of standards!

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            even for those with the lowest of standards!
            Sup?
            sigpic

Comment

Gotta throw some bait out there every so often. A for effort
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'll eat an asshole, but that bitch looks like her rectum would have some seriously high city mileage.

Comment

<SVO story time> I had a shop teacher in high school that was the same as this lady but no one gave a damn, much less tattled on him, because it was a male teacher in shop class and it was awesome joking around with him like that as opposed to getting in trouble for asking to use the restroom during any other class <end SVO story time>

Comment

The closest teacher I had was an auto shop teacher. His favorite line when the class was not paying attention was, "you guys just want to marry a rich, nympho who's parents own a liquor store". Of course for a bunch of high school guys....."yep, that would be great! Sign me up!".

Comment

One of our coaches in middle school used to call us a bunch of little fucking hemaroids and would tell us to fuck off all the time.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Stop.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          The closest teacher I had was an auto shop teacher. His favorite line when the class was not paying attention was, "you guys just want to marry a rich, nympho who's parents own a liquor store". Of course for a bunch of high school guys....."yep, that would be great! Sign me up!".
                          Was his name Mr. Lindow?

That's the same line my Auto Tech teacher used.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            Was his name Mr. Lindow?

That's the same line my Auto Tech teacher used.
                            Did he also pause unnecessarily between rich & nympho?

Comment

If she walked up to you at your desk and whispered that in your ear.....

No crazy teacher stories. I remember having a Web design teacher in highschool at Clark have a brain hemmorage in class, he started bleeding out of his ears. We thought he was just napping, said he needed a minute and put his head down and had a kid go get a teachers aide. When they came back he was bleeding out of his ears with his head on the desk and they had to cart him out on a stretcher. He lived and we found a firewall loop hole acess and spent the rest of the semester on rotten cheese .com looking at random shit

Comment

Working...
                              X