Two FWPD Officers Down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two FWPD Officers Down.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Hope our fwpd guys are alright.

Comment

Fox 4 says one is in serious condition the other only has minor injuries. Neither has life threatening injuries.

Comment

Well that sucks.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Treadhead, comm check. You good, Jimmy?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Treadhead, comm check. You good, Jimmy?
            I texted him, haven't gotten anything back yet

Comment

He just texted. He's good.

Comment

Our guys are good.
                One was an 8-year veteran FTO, he was hit in the arm, shoulder, and in the "vest area". He's going in to surgery this morning, but is expected to be just fine.
                The other officer is a trainee, he graduated from the academy the day after the Dallas shootings. He received minor injuries, and has been released.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Sounds like murder-suicide / murder by cop.. Sucks. Hope the officers recover quickly.

Comment

Working...
                  X