Front plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    Yea, that bracket doesn't look it can hold up to very slow speeds.
    Will dig up some review or other brands.
    I take it that is a stab at the civic? lol There is a lot of road construction, one of the main roads I travel down is essentially rock and ruts right now from them removing the old surface and prepping for a new one. Also, I never know when I need to pull off onto a lot or off of the road while at a job site.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

LOL

Nah man..wasn't a jab. Was meaning that bracket wouldn't seem to hold up to open highway speed if you forget to slide the plate out

Comment

LOL

Nah man..wasn't a jab. Was meaning that bracket wouldn't seem to hold up to open highway speed if you forget to slide the plate out
        I had a friend who used one. He did a few highway pulls and it held on fine.

I think it was on his car for almost two years before it was ripped off by one of those car washes that pull the car through.
        sigpic

Comment

18yrs 9mo 4 days w/o front tag on Cobra.

Comment

Dont have one. Gotten like 2 tickets in 5 years.

Taped it to the front got it dismissed and paid $15 bucks.

Comment

I run them on a daily but never on a toy.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                Dont have one. Gotten like 2 tickets in 5 years.

Taped it to the front got it dismissed and paid $15 bucks.
                Never seen that one wrote, kind of like LP light.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Got tired of being pulled over by officers like Northlake and Roanoke, who have nothing better to do than harass college students without front plates.

I run a front plate 24/7 on all cars now. Have done so for the past decade.

Comment

No front plate on the 15 mustang since I bought it in April with no issues. F250 has one...don't give a shit.

Comment

Ive had a full replacement bumper on my duramax for about 4 years. Been pulled over once. Actually the first and only time I've been asked to step out of the vehicle.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        No front plate on the 15 mustang since I bought it in April with no issues. F250 has one...don't give a shit.

Mine got ripped off my 250 when I went offroading....hahahahah.
                        Has been a few years and have not been pulled over

Comment

Mine got ripped off my 250 when I went offroading....hahahahah.
                          Has been a few years and have not been pulled over
                          Lol, only time I've ever been messed with over a front plate was with the roush, picking up beer at the QT. Mansfield cop asked why I didn't have one on it. Told him that roush didn't even make a bracket for it. He just laughed and asked where the party was, as I'm holding a case of beer.
                          Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 09-15-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I haven't mounted the plate on the Benz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I just run a front plate. Never had any issues after that in my old black car.

One less excuse to pull me over.

Comment

This is why I love my dealer plate. I do find it amusing when a cop sees my lack of sticker and front plate, does a 180, fly up my ass, just to see the dealer plate and do another 180.

My mom got pulled over in her turbo coupe for no front plate, told her to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X