• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Twice
    And Blindfolded.

Comment

The only ones I've never done.

7 - But I'm pretty sure I can shoot a bear.
      17 - but I have written poetry
      37 - I'm putting it here because I don't practice situational awareness nearly enough.
      43 - It's been a long time.. I'm out of practice and would probably eat poison ivy.
      51 - Me speaky only Engrish
      62 - I'm not going to count poling in a piro.
      68 - My idea of a cocktail is Jack and Coke
      79 - I have zero will to learn how to tie a bowtie.
      90 - Oh hell no.

Comment

No to #8 - really prefer the skin on my face to stay on my face

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
          SVO did all that shit before his first birthday
          Who do you think they modeled the list off of?

Comment

NO: 61, 67, 70, & 76
            #63, I tend to over-dress
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I have more than 90% of these down. Winning!?

Comment

I had no idea how fucking awesome I was until this list. seriously, I thought most of that shit men where born knowing.

The moment my wife looks back at as a "I married a man" moment was when the front wheel barrings where going out on my fairmont on the way to her grandma's funeral in Dallas. I had recently bought the car, and was still working out the bugs, bu it was a pretty nice car. we got on the highway and he front end started to shake. My brother in law (who was fallowing us) called me and told me the front wheels seemed to be shaking a bit. I said "okay" and drove on. after the funeral there was a reception back in Sanger. On the way I called an auto parts store along the way an told them to pull baring, races, and seals and leave them on the counter. I pulled in, picked the up, and went home. I pulled into the driveway, rolled up my sleeve's and went to work. I changed both front bearings, one set of race's, and both seals. Not only did I not get a smudge of grease on my funeral/wedding suit, but I still beat most of her family to the church in Sanger.

That's man shit right there.

oh and I left her and the kid in the car with the A/C running the whole time I was fixing the car.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  I had no idea how fucking awesome I was until this list. seriously, I thought most of that shit men where born knowing.

The moment my wife looks back at as a "I married a man" moment was when the front wheel barrings where going out on my fairmont on the way to her grandma's funeral in Dallas. I had recently bought the car, and was still working out the bugs, bu it was a pretty nice car. we got on the highway and he front end started to shake. My brother in law (who was fallowing us) called me and told me the front wheels seemed to be shaking a bit. I said "okay" and drove on. after the funeral there was a reception back in Sanger. On the way I called an auto parts store along the way an told them to pull baring, races, and seals and leave them on the counter. I pulled in, picked the up, and went home. I pulled into the driveway, rolled up my sleeve's and went to work. I changed both front bearings, one set of race's, and both seals. Not only did I not get a smudge of grease on my funeral/wedding suit, but I still beat most of her family to the church in Sanger.

That's man shit right there.

oh and I left her and the kid in the car with the A/C running the whole time I was fixing the car.
                  Meh. SVO did the same exact thing, but he did it while they were driving from the funeral to the reception. Just set the cruise and had his woman reach over and drive with her left hand.

It went something like this:

Comment

I can not do the following.

1. Tie a Necktie. It is a struggle every time
                    7. Survive a Bear Attack. I have attacked a bear before and he was the one who died.
                    18. Grill With Charcoal
                    20. Throw a Spiral, I hated foot ball growing up and have never tried
                    44. Do a Front Dive, I just hate doing them
                    51. Speak a Foreign Language. Sort of; German like a 2 year old.
                    63. Dress For the Occasion
                    73. Cook a Steak
                    76. Whistle With Your Fingers. I can whistle loud without using my fingers.
                    90. Know How to Dance
                    93. Know Two Cool Uncle Tricks
                    100. Tell a Story
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      I can not do the following.

1. Tie a Necktie. It is a struggle every time
                      7. Survive a Bear Attack. I have attacked a bear before and he was the one who died.
                      18. Grill With Charcoal
                      20. Throw a Spiral, I hated foot ball growing up and have never tried
                      44. Do a Front Dive, I just hate doing them
                      51. Speak a Foreign Language. Sort of; German like a 2 year old.
                      63. Dress For the Occasion
                      73. Cook a Steak
                      76. Whistle With Your Fingers. I can whistle loud without using my fingers.
                      90. Know How to Dance
                      93. Know Two Cool Uncle Tricks
                      100. Tell a Story
                      100? You sure can!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        100? You sure can!
                        lmao!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X