Looking for a 1974 to 1977 Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    I also think that anyone that's ever spent more than a few minutes on this website is fully aware that the overwhelming board recommendation is a C5 Vette. Do we really need another thread of that? A little outside the box thinking would go a long way here, but I won't hold my breath.
    Bottom line is bang for the buck a C5 is hard to beat in the performance department when it comes to handling, braking, or acceleration. Looks are subjective so your opinions on that may vary. Having always loved Mustangs (I've had 6 and still have 2), I'll take my C5 over a Mustang anyday. Why make yourself look like a douchebag trying to bag on a car that is nicer than what you drive? If someone is asking for recommendations on a good ride for the money, a C5 is worth bringing up.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      Bottom line is bang for the buck a C5 is hard to beat in the performance department when it comes to handling, braking, or acceleration. Looks are subjective so your opinions on that may vary. Having always loved Mustangs (I've had 6 and still have 2), I'll take my C5 over a Mustang anyday. Why make yourself look like a douchebag trying to bag on a car that is nicer than what you drive? If someone is asking for recommendations on a good ride for the money, a C5 is worth bringing up.
      lol seriously? Dude comes in here asking for recommendations on where to pick up a C3 and some motherfucker comes and gives his unsolicited "advice" (as the C5 push always is) to pick up a C5. At no point did he ask for recommendations on a good ride for the money, but the plastic pushers came roaring in and turned it into that anyway.

And I'd love to get rid of my car, whose importance in this conversation is still completely escaping me, but I've got plenty of other shit to be spending money on that's not a car.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lol, like any motherfucker on here possesses the required "credentials" to critique jack fucking shit.
            orly?

And sure, they're a great all around buy for the money, especially if you like a mildly stylized bar of soap with an interior designed and put together by someone from, well, Kentucky.
            heh......

Comment

Working...
            X