Help for Forrest Nearings family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Forrest Nearings family

I know what everyone is thinking..."who the hell is this new guy?".
    I've known Forrest for at least a decade through various high performance diesel forums....all the way back to his Fairmont sleeper days. lol
    Anyway, I'm one of the founders of www.competitiondiesel.com , same username and also www.powerstrokearmy.com
    I don't put those links up to spam anything, just as a way for people to verify what I'm posting here so you know it's not a scam in Forrest's name. You can easily find the ongoing threads there about this fundraising by looking up threads I've started.

I started gathering donations for Brittani and his daughter about a week ago. I went down to see them this past Saturday and handed her $4000 in cash raised from CompD, PSA and also Cumminsforum.. I'm still trying to raise funds though to help them out. I can't say they're in dire need but every bit helps in a time like this.

I know some people here donated to Texas Equusearch, if anyone would like to help his family directly please PayPal to rhaltom@gmail.com.
    Some people also sent checks to my office which I will cash when they arrive and add to the total. If someone wants to send a check please PM me for the address.
    I have about $1500 more in cash and checks as I type.
    $500 came in from the Dyno For Dex Racer Support fund which was started after our friend Dex Brown passed away in a car accident a few years ago. They do a lot of good work these days.
    I found this place after it was linked on CompD with the original thread about Forrest.

I guess I'm getting long winded now. In case everyone doesn't know there's a new Facebook page for information, 'Find Forrest nearing', you can find the most current information there. Unfortunately there's nothing new at this time. I'm just trying to help his wife out financially as much as possible and hoping every day that our friend comes wandering back up.

Thanks for reading.

good deal.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks for posting up.

Comment

Thanks for posting up mate.

Comment

Man, guy always seemed like a good guy on here. Hope nothing bad happened to him.

Comment

Thanks, Man.

Comment

I'm lost...what's up with Forrest?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                He's been missing for a couple weeks.. took his dog for a walk, dog came back but not him.. he had no phone or wallet with him.. they searched the chocolate bayou where he lives and found nothing..
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Went missing on the 30th of august.

Comment

That sucks...he has been a little strange the past few years but nothing like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X