X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhiteMach1 View Post
    what was the outcome, was she pregnant?
    don't leave us hanging in suspense.
    Absolutely not! Thin everywhere with a damn baby bump or not.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      He'll get a kick out of this at the right time.

I'd like to nominate Cooter for Hide-and-See Champion.
      Ok, had to laugh about that one..

I try to talk less because of that asshole Fern..

Comment

At least it's not the herp!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Ok, had to laugh about that one..

I try to talk less because of that asshole Fern..
          I call bullshit! We've all heard a story.

Comment

Oh geez, I just went to dfwstangs as I haven't been there in I don't know how long.... looks nothing like it did, almost didn't recognize it. I couldn't log in, completely forgot my password.

Comment

Oh boy, Christina.

13. Most likely to End Up in the Hospital with Something Wedged in their Ass Award
              lofl.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                He'll get a kick out of this at the right time.

I'd like to nominate Cooter for Hide-and-See Champion.

Comment

I once asked a butch lesbian at target where something was. I said, "Sir, can you please tell me where I can find." Coming a little bit closer I realized what I thought was a he was a she. Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                    I once asked a butch lesbian at target where something was. I said, "Sir, can you please tell me where I can find." Coming a little bit closer I realized what I thought was a he was a she. Doh!
                    Done that before, I didn't give two shits.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Done that before, I didn't give two shits.
                      Ditto
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

She probably took it as a compliment, I mean, that's what it was going for I'm sure...

Comment

I've been mistaken for a female more than once because of my hair.

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Oh geez, I just went to dfwstangs as I haven't been there in I don't know how long.... looks nothing like it did, almost didn't recognize it. I couldn't log in, completely forgot my password.
                          The company that owns dfwstangs got hacked recently and reset everyones password

Comment

Walked into a restaurant about 15 years ago with a buddy. We see couple that we know and my buddy says "when are yall going to have that baby" to which she responds "5 months ago". I just smiled and walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                              I've been mistaken for a female more than once because of my hair.
                              You sure it isn't because of your vagina?

Had to..

Comment

Working...
                              X