Something i've carried with me for a long time thanks to dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something i've carried with me for a long time thanks to dfwstangs

Some of you may remember one time we had awards on dfwstangs, and I won this prestigious honor. I've always remembered it and its helped me keep my mouth shut after I notice others partaking the insightfulness of my words.

Last edited by abecx; 09-08-2016, 04:10 PM.

I almostttttttttttttttttttttt asked a lady the other day if she was pregnant. As the mouth started opening I chose another conversation route. Later I asked my boss man and he said "whew........good save". I have made that mistake before!
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

that was always my favorite award.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I almostttttttttttttttttttttt asked a lady the other day if she was pregnant. As the mouth started opening I chose another conversation route. Later I asked my boss man and he said "whew........good save". I have made that mistake before!
        I refrain from mentioning the gender of any child that is under the age of 2 for the same reason!

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
          I refrain from mentioning the gender of any child that is under the age of 2 for the same reason!
          damn good choice

My wife gets thoroughly pissed off when people say my son is a pretty girl. He's got about 6 inches of curly blonde hair and she would cut me before she cut that hair.

Comment

I think I won that one year, or was at least nominated lol

Comment

So is this a run about way for AbecX to say he wants awards brought back?
              sigpic

Comment

He'll get a kick out of this at the right time.

I'd like to nominate Cooter for Hide-and-See Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  He'll get a kick out of this at the right time.

I'd like to nominate Cooter for Hide-and-See Champion.
                  Olly olly oxen free...

Comment

Marco!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Original is still up

Comment

I did this the other day at the airport. I have a friend that works Immigration counter at DFW, as I handed my passport to her I asked her if she was pregnant. Just by the look on her face I could tell she was not, I said nice seeing you and got the hell out of there.

Comment

what was the outcome, was she pregnant?
                          don't leave us hanging in suspense.

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                            I did this the other day at the airport. I have a friend that works Immigration counter at DFW, as I handed my passport to her I asked her if she was pregnant. Just by the look on her face I could tell she was not, I said nice seeing you and got the hell out of there.
                            Ya, I totally learned to stop asking that a long time ago. Now, my safety net is to ask my wife first if she knows of anything on person X, before I start asking questions.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Cruz beat me out on most likely to die of their own stupidity too hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X