No announcement yet.

DMN likes Clinton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMN was pushing hipster bullshit for years. I can only imagine it rivals the observer now.

Comment

For years, that paper has only been useful for when you run out of toilet paper.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

The only POLE that Hillary doesn't care about is Bill's. I bet he can't wait for all the interns and all the free time away from the hag, if she wins. We are doomed.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
          According to some poll hillary is beating Trump in Texas right now. I find that laughable. These polls are such bs
          I wouldn't be dismissive of it. The Latino vote is getting larger and larger while Republican sway for the group drops like a brick. For instance, GW Bush had 44% of the Hispanic vote in Texas against Kerry. I think most people would class GW as being rather pro immigration. It didn't hurt that he was Texan and spoke pretty good Spanish. McCain only got 31% while Romney got 27%. Ted Cruz got 35% in his Senate election.

Trump is only polling at 21% right now and he isn't doing as normally well with whites either. Frankly I think that 21% number may be high but the polls are always in flux and I do agree that numbers can be manipulated by several means. Also, the latest CNN Poll has Trump in a dead heat with Hillary for the overall nation..

But, this could be a good thing for Texans. Normally Texas is ignored in the general elections. Candidates only come here to raise money. Democrats don't work as hard here because they believe it is a wasted effort. Republicans don't work as hard for us because they can count on Texans to vote Republican. IF Texas is a tossup state, then we become a helluva lot more important to both candidates.

Comment

When it comes to the DMN (and most newspapers/mainstream media for that matter), my feelings about their opinions can best be summed up with:
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Come watch Hillary cough and choke on the big screen.

class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

Working...
              X