Anyone go to INVASION yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone go to INVASION yesterday?

For some reason, I was disappointed. I got there about 2:30. There are a bunch of familiar cars and friendly faces I usually see that I didn't see at all. Was there some competing event? Some one told me it was $40 to enter a car?! I just didnt see as many eye popping cars as I remember.

I haven't been to LSR in years. I wonder what its like now?

I don't have anything to compare it to, as I went for the first time and it was a blast. Plenty of variety in the cars, people were cool and the Rev show at Trees was great.

Wish I had known you were out there, Frank. Would like to have met up.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I don't have anything to compare it to, as I went for the first time and it was a blast. Plenty of variety in the cars, people were cool and the Rev show at Trees was great.

Wish I had known you were out there, Frank. Would like to have met up.
      I missed the Rev?! Dang. Oh well, had my kids with me and not exactly a kid friendly venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I missed the Rev?! Dang. Oh well, had my kids with me and not exactly a kid friendly venue.
        And some big ol boobies at the end of the show

Comment

The show seemed a little smaller but still had a great time. The Cash tribute band Friday night wasn't all that great and for some reason Trees can't get there cover right on there Web page. Was supposed to be a 20 cover to see the Rev paid 27 but I believe I drank enought free pbr during the day to make up for it

Comment

Working...
          X