No announcement yet.

Electric Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran some of my old billing through the energy ogre and they said they couldn't save me any money. If i run my current/highest bill they can save me some money. Not enough to make it worth the cost over the course of the year though.
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      So they're constantly switching who your provider is? You pay them their fee and they swap you whenever your contract is up and it benefits to move, then you just automatically receive a bill from the new company?
      Pretty much, yes. They will even end a contract early, subjecting you to cancellation fees, if it means it will save you money in the long run. Say, for instance, someone makes an obvious pricing error and publishes it. They'll cancel your current contract and lock you in for as long as it makes sense. This has actually happened if you watch the news videos on their site.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        I ran some of my old billing through the energy ogre and they said they couldn't save me any money. If i run my current/highest bill they can save me some money. Not enough to make it worth the cost over the course of the year though.
        Were the bills you ran through 10 years old? lmao

I suppose there are some people they can't help, but everyone I know that is using it is saving significantly.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Were the bills you ran through 10 years old? lmao

I suppose there are some people they can't help, but everyone I know that is using it is saving significantly.
          No they were from a few months ago. I got a plan that is only 5.6cents per kwh for 1000kwh. During the winter and spring my usage was low and my bills were only about $50. I think my lowest bill was 35.
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

This is when it sucks to be in Co-op!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              No they were from a few months ago. I got a plan that is only 5.6cents per kwh for 1000kwh. During the winter and spring my usage was low and my bills were only about $50. I think my lowest bill was 35.
              I got the same result, but my lowest bill so far this year has been $17. In the summer heat it fluctuates from 45-65 a month.

Comment

Working...
              X