• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    Get off my lawn!
    Like, lol
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Thank ya, we are turning into a crabby ass bunch of old men lol.

It is to be expected

Comment

That being said, who is the youngest member ?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          I don't think I've ever had a job that was 7 days a week. I've worked the occasional Saturday and early morning concrete pour, but never a full out 7 days a week for the duration.

I can understand if you're OCONUS and/or on site somewhere(oil rig, construction, etc...) The rest of that crap of working near home 7 days a week is BS.

Happy Friday!
          Roughnecking in OK for unit drilling, regular 7 days per week. They once moved me to another crew and I had to do it for 14 days straight. Then we got to go fishing for the last 7 days. When I was supposed to be off that week. That just felt fucking wonderful
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            . Then we got to go fishing for the last 7 days. When I was supposed to be off that week.
            Not sure if people outside the oil industry realize you're not talking about bait, boats, and bodies of water.
            If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Working...
            X