No announcement yet.

Summit Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ULTA is also setting up shop in the same area.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      ULTA is also setting up shop in the same area.
      Like a distribution center?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I like Smileys, but I beg to differ on pricing:
        Simple intake:
        High Performance Circle Track and Oval Track Race Parts for Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Street Stocks

Thats 119 at Summit with the rebate and $149 at Smileys. And I doubt Smileys will price match ANY price on the web.
        I like the guys over there at Smileys, but you can beat the big box on most deals
        So you compared a sale price against a standard price? Good job Fonzie. Let's not forget that Smiley's is more of a real race shop than a performance parts shop.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          So you compared a sale price against a standard price? Good job Fonzie. Let's not forget that Smiley's is more of a real race shop than a performance parts shop.
          It was the EASIEST most common part, a freakin intake. Summit was $5 cheaper on the regular price BEFORE the instant rebate.

I gave Smileys props. I know Tom and the crew real well. Hell I'm related to one of his right hand guys.
          Last edited by dcs13; 08-26-2016, 07:57 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Working...
          X