Summit Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Racing

Summit Racing will be building a 32,000sqft warehouse in the Dfw area. They should be open by mid 2017

Where's the official link to this?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

So, now we have to pay sales tax?

Fucking great!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

PRESS RELEASE COURTESY OF SUMMIT RACING EQUIPMENT: Summit Racing Equipment, the world’s largest direct marketer of performance automotive parts and accessories, is pleased to announce the opening of a new …

Comment

It's on the their website

Comment

Not just a warehouse, but also a retail store. One day shipping sounds like a win to me, despite the sales tax.

Comment

I agree.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e97546977.html

32,000 sqft will be for the retail store. The entire building is going to be 700,000. Per the article above.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  So, now we have to pay sales tax?

Fucking great!
                  Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    Not just a warehouse, but also a retail store. One day shipping sounds like a win to me, despite the sales tax.
                    I doubt you will get one day shipping, they don't have Amazon money. And if I need something I can get it locally in a emergency if I have to have it today. Using Summit, American Muscle or JEGS for a big discount, free shipping and no tax has been my motivation for using online purchases.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I doubt you will get one day shipping, they don't have Amazon money. And if I need something I can get it locally in a emergency if I have to have it today. Using Summit, American Muscle or JEGS for a big discount, free shipping and no tax has been my motivation for using online purchases.
                      If they stock it in the DFW warehouse, it ships same day. That would be next day delivery via ups or fedex.

Rumor mill says it will be in Plano.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

rumor I heard was - the south side of DFW in Dallas near the new Amazon distribution center at 20 and 45

Comment

Ive also heard 360@i20
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            If they stock it in the DFW warehouse, it ships same day. That would be next day delivery via ups or fedex.

Rumor mill says it will be in Plano.
                            I meant to say, same day shipping, but one day would be bad ass too.

Comment

I think it will be some where around 121 (Frisco/Plano) area. Since that is where most company's are setting house.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X