Summit Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    From what I understand, they dont pay much, but they have to higher 200 people by jan 1 2018
    Would have to be pretty decent for me to jump ship.

I'll have to check it out. I don't want to work warehouse stocking, I want in on the sales/tech side.

Autozone is about to open a 36k sq ft 24hr retail superstore in haltom city, but summit coming to town is much more exciting.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

From what I understand, they dont pay much, but they have to higher 200 people by jan 1 2018
      As long as they don't have to lower them first!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        As long as they don't have to lower them first!
        If they higher 200 ppl I bet no one will pass a drug screen lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by chili View Post
          as long as they don't have to lower them first!
          lol
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This news is very overdue but I am surprised at the location, they should be out at Alliance. It makes a hell of a lot more sense. It will be nice to be able to go to their retail store.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              This news is very overdue but I am surprised at the location, they should be out at Alliance. It makes a hell of a lot more sense. It will be nice to be able to go to their retail store.
              half a mill worth of sense?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

"Get higher baby... Get higher girl... Get higher baby... And don't ever come down!"

Comment

half a mill worth of sense?
                  All day long. It says they are spending $80M on that 700K building. Who knows how much of that is finish but an enterprising man can throw up the shell of one like that out at Alliance for ~$32M.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

All day long. It says they are spending $80M on that 700K building. Who knows how much of that is finish but an enterprising man can throw up the shell of one like that out at Alliance for ~$32M.
                    yeah, but the traffic sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Because that would require he drive in Plano.. lol
                      Ha thats right...
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

OOOOhhhh , Guess I need to find a job there now and it will be like a pay increase since I will get a discount! Well kinda. Anything below upper management is not going to work for me. 18 years in parts with 5 years management so I guess I have a shot?

Comment

The facility, including a 32,000-square-foot retail superstore, will be located on 48 acres at the southwest corner of Interstate 20 and Texas 360.
                          Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Ok then looks like it will be in my old neck of the woods...probably going up behind the Uhaul/Outlet's
                          That would be the Northeast corner. Also, I believe that's GP, and not Arlington.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                            OOOOhhhh , Guess I need to find a job there now and it will be like a pay increase since I will get a discount! Well kinda. Anything below upper management is not going to work for me. 18 years in parts with 5 years management so I guess I have a shot?
                            Go manage the warranty department. Find something you need and claim "it fell off the shelf, it broke".

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Go manage the warranty department. Find something you need and claim "it fell off the shelf, it broke".
                              This plan is full of stellar win!

Comment

If they put it in Alliance, I would probably have to start tailoring my resume to retail/warehouse sales stuff just to see what it pays.

I will certainly enjoy shopping even if it is on the other side of Arlington. Nothing like picking up what you need TODAY or holding the part in your hand before you pay for it. I hate getting something ordered in and find it won't work or didn't match the picture.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X