Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any car dealers on here that want to join a facebook group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any car dealers on here that want to join a facebook group?

I am sick to death of craigslist, too many people spamming both ads and keywords. Starting up a facebook group for used car dealerships to post up. Anyone can join and buy, but only dealers can post ads. If you want to join or if you know a car dealer that's as sick of craigslist as I am, let me know.

Welcome to the Dallas and East Texas used car dealership group. Anyone can join and buy, but only licensed car dealers can post ads.

12 members and counting at the time of this post, lets see the dfwmustangs affect

Comment

Done.

Comment

Good luck policing it. The dealers seemed to invade the non dealer groups on facebook as well
        2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
        1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          12 members and counting at the time of this post, lets see the dfwmustangs affect
          Just started it a few hours ago. Hoping to get some decent member count.

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
          Done.
          Thank you. Feel free to invite people.

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
          Good luck policing it. The dealers seemed to invade the non dealer groups on facebook as well
          Yeah, that will be the challenge. I know, but I understand the frustration from the dealers side as well. Craigslist is a nightmare for dealers, we have to pay $5 and it's buried almost right away. Cars.com and autotrader are out of their fucking minds, $600 a month for 10 ads.

My problem with dealers on facebook pages is that you get that one guy that wants to spam the page and bury everyone else. That is the main thing that I don't want.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            My problem with dealers on facebook pages is that you get that one guy that wants to spam the page and bury everyone else. That is the main thing that I don't want.

Guaranteed to happen, then you'll have people bitching saying you're unfair because you're a dealer.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Guaranteed to happen, then you'll have people bitching saying you're unfair because you're a dealer.
                Admin approval is required for posting an ad. Easy enough to control the mass spam ads.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Done
                I saw, thanks. Nice T-bird that you have.

Comment

Thank ya! I bought it from a board member. Just started pulling the engine out last night.

Comment

Thank ya! I bought it from a board member. Just started pulling the engine out last night.
                    You ever get that `69 Mythstang done? LOL

David

Comment

Nice. My mom has two. A gold 64 that she bought off misfit garage and a 64 convertible that my dad and I are restoring.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                        You ever get that `69 Mythstang done? LOL

David
                        It is in storage waiting for the day I have good money to throw at it.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Nice. My mom has two. A gold 64 that she bought off misfit garage and a 64 convertible that my dad and I are restoring.
                        I have really fallen for these cars. The quality of build makes the quality of my 69 original build quality look lile a Daewoo lol.

Comment

I have really fallen for these cars. The quality of build makes the quality of my 69 original build quality look lile a Daewoo lol.
                          They were really ahead of their time with a lot of the designs. The windows are designed to be a modular unit, the suspension was pretty advanced. Hell my convertible has an electronic ignition.

Comment

any of you dealers need some whole sale inventory?

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                              any of you dealers need some whole sale inventory?
                              whatcha got?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X