Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad, season 5, this is getting good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad, season 5, this is getting good!

Heck yea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

good post....well worth the read.

Comment

Duuuuuude. I'm so jealous you get to see it for the first time. I wish I could do it over again.

Comment

Season 5, episode 7, he shot him on the bank of the river!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Duuuuuude. I'm so jealous you get to see it for the first time. I wish I could do it over again.
          That's the truth. I watched the first 5-6 episodes, and put it down for awhile. Started it back up, and made it through the rest of the series in a matter of a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            That's the truth. I watched the first 5-6 episodes, and put it down for awhile. Started it back up, and made it through the rest of the series in a matter of a week or two.
            Yeah, you have to tough out the first 2 seasons. But it's magical.

Comment

Yeah, you have to tough out the first 2 seasons. But it's magical.
              I didn't like Walt as Walt, but loved Walt as he embraced what he really was. I need to watch it again.

Comment

Comment

This is pretty accurate. Kinda like when I watched Dexter all the way through, or LOST (minus the last season)

Comment

I loved the wild west style showdown between Pinkman and the two drug dealers. That was probably the best scene in the whole show imo

Kind of like the end of The Good the Bad and the Ugly. It was building up for a long time then finally a showdown
                    WH

Comment

I saw Hastings had every season and was tempted to grab them but couldn't justify the coin. I'll have to find them used if it's worth watching, which it sounds like it is

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        I saw Hastings had every season and was tempted to grab them but couldn't justify the coin. I'll have to find them used if it's worth watching, which it sounds like it is
                        sign up for netflix, use the free month to watch the series
                        -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Dude spends far too much time in mom's basement. Much like Tony Soprano, he's done.

Comment

Couldn't get into it

Comment

I'm starting the final episode now

Comment

Working...
                              X