Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dookie water

Comment

I watched a few documentaries on the ghettos they are hiding from public view and polluted water there. I sure as hell wouldn't get into the sea water there.

Comment

Rio's a shithole.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Yeah, sounds like a fucking disgusting place to have an international event, much less the Olympics...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The green diving pool mystery has been claimed that hydrogen peroxide was dumped in the pool. This chemically neutered the chlorine and caused an algae bloom.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              The green diving pool mystery has been claimed that hydrogen peroxide was dumped in the pool. This chemically neutered the chlorine and caused an algae bloom.
              What possible reason could someone have for putting hydrogen dioxide in a swimming pool....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Yeah, the excuse was that someone "accidentally" poured 160 liters of H2O2 in the pool. You don't accidentally carry around 160 liters of anything and you certainly don't accidentally pour anything into a pool at the olympics. Someone meant to do it - it's just that the guy they hired was a retard.

Then they followed up with this gem

“Chemistry’s not an exact science,”

Pretty sure we have pool chemistry fairly nailed down these days...

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Yeah, the excuse was that someone "accidentally" poured 160 liters of H2O2 in the pool. You don't accidentally carry around 160 liters of anything and you certainly don't accidentally pour anything into a pool at the olympics. Someone meant to do it - it's just that the guy they hired was a retard.

I can't wait for SVO's take on it.

Comment

Oh, before the H2O2 thing came out these were their many excuses:

They ran out of chemicals.
                    There were too many people using the pool.
                    It wasn’t windy enough.
                    It was too hot.
                    It was too acidic.
                    The water was “confused.”

Comment

Oh, before the H2O2 thing came out these were their many excuses:

They ran out of chemicals.
                      There were too many people using the pool.
                      It wasn’t windy enough.
                      It was too hot.
                      It was too acidic.
                      That's such bullshit.

I'm no SVO, but I took care of the pools in the two different houses we had with pools while growing up. No, it's not an exact science, but that makes it even easier. Throw some fucking Shock in it, let it cycle for a day, and then keep it balanced.

If there are "too many people in it," then why don't public pools have this problem? Why haven't previous Olympic pools had this problem? If it's too acidic, then put some fucking more chlorine in it.

Comment

Hydrogen Peroxide is used as a pool sanitizer. What you dont do is mix different types of sanitizers, and they did.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I can't wait for SVO's take on it.
                          He's probably in Rio right now trying to fix the problem. It's taking so long though because they booked the Swedish women volley ball teams in the rooms adjacent to his and they've been keeping him busy. Beach on one side, court on the other. That and he's been helping train Michael Phelps.

Comment

It wasn’t windy enough.
                            It was too hot.
                            lol

LMFAO!

Comment

They should have stuck to dihydrogen monoxide.

Oh, and X2 on it being a shithole. When we ported there, 95% of the city was off limits...drink bottled water only...double wrap the dong...try to avoid street food vendors... watch out for pickpockets...try not to get stabbed...etc.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X