Oakleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    So what brand? I am seeking the safety rating sunglasses and something i can wear out side work as well. I am having a white growth on my eye which is caused by the sun.
    I'm a 41 yr old wigger, don't listen to me!

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Shit old man staying up past 830 isn't old

Comment

If you are a vet or first responder you can get a pretty big discount through standard issue. Maybe someone on here with an account will hook you up.

Comment

I forgot Oakley did that. Ive got a hook up already then. Preciate it

Comment

Gotcha fam

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Hulen mall.

If you find a pair you like, post it here. I have a US standard issue account and there's a hefty discount on oakleys. They don't have all oaks, but they have alot. Sometimes its like a 15% discount, sometimes more like 50%.

Also, if you find a frame you like, and cannot find a good shade, "fuze" lenses are some solid replacements.
            Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
            If you are a vet or first responder you can get a pretty big discount through standard issue. Maybe someone on here with an account will hook you up.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              you have the ability to time travel back to when oakleys were cool??? otherwise I'm not understanding the need.

god bless.
              I bet you dont wear cargo shorts either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I took my scratched Oakleys into the eye doctor. She talked me into prescription lenses that are close to what you get from Maui Jim. These are the best thing since sliced bread. They really cut the glare and don't distort colors at all.

Comment

Thread is making me feel nostalgic.

Thinking about putting on my chuck taylors, parachute pants, ocean pacific T-shirt, and head to sonic for a chili-cheese dog and a Mr. Pibb. By the by...Ray-Ban Aviator are the only sun glasses a man should own. Until you sit on them. Then it's $21 "Unbreakable" Dudumas from Amazon.

Comment

Maybe stop by Mr Jims convenient store, then off to Linda's Fashions.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      Thread is making me feel nostalgic.

Thinking about putting on my chuck taylors, parachute pants, ocean pacific T-shirt, and head to sonic for a chili-cheese dog and a Mr. Pibb. By the by...Ray-Ban Aviator are the only sun glasses a man should own. Until you sit on them. Then it's $21 "Unbreakable" Dudumas from Amazon.

Hot dog from Sams club sooo much better

Comment

Boys have the hot dog girls got the buns

Comment

I buy mine at sunglass hut

Comment

Make sure you get the ones like Kenny Powers wears.

Comment

Thats a NEGATIVE

Comment

I've got a pair of Oakley det cords that I wanna trade for Holbrooks if anyone is interested
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X