Oakleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakleys

Where is a good place to try on a pair of Oakley sunglasses. Reason i say this, is i am prety much blind and the dark lenses make me more blind. I would like to try lifferent shade lenses, see which i can see better thru.

Oakley store????

Just a thought.

Comment

Let me look up Oakley store since i did not know there was such a thang.

well, dere sho bees a Oakley store.

Comment

There's one in Southlake Town Square. I bought my last pair there.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Let me look up Oakley store since i did not know there was such a thang.

well, dere sho bees a Oakley store.
          Hulen mall.

If you find a pair you like, post it here. I have a US standard issue account and there's a hefty discount on oakleys. They don't have all oaks, but they have alot. Sometimes its like a 15% discount, sometimes more like 50%.

Also, if you find a frame you like, and cannot find a good shade, "fuze" lenses are some solid replacements.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I bought a pair or blenders on ebay with scratched lenses, and picked up a pair of replacement lenses from Fuse. Got $200 glasses for about 80 bucks.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

how do the fuse lenses stack up to the stock oakleys? I got a pair of motogp deviations that have been dropped a few times and are scratched up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                how do the fuse lenses stack up to the stock oakleys? I got a pair of motogp deviations that have been dropped a few times and are scratched up.
                the ones in mine were a two piece laminated glass, and the replacements are just one piece, so half as thick, and they are much lighter than the originals. Clarity and fit were great on mine. I bought two pair of lenses, both polarized.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Did you get the fuse or the fuse+? How close did the color on the tint match?

Comment

I think they were standard fuse. The carbon color were nearly exact to my originals, though I like the way the glacier are tinted.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                      Did you get the fuse or the fuse+? How close did the color on the tint match?
                      The fuse website is horrible at color matching to the right Oakley shade.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

you have the ability to time travel back to when oakleys were cool??? otherwise I'm not understanding the need.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          you have the ability to time travel back to when oakleys were cool??? otherwise I'm not understanding the need.

god bless.
                          Shit man, good thing I don't buy shit strictly off cool factor.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

god bless.
                            well, next you'll say I cant wear my Girbaud jeans anymore.

Comment

god bless.
                              So what brand? I am seeking the safety rating sunglasses and something i can wear out side work as well. I am having a white growth on my eye which is caused by the sun.

Comment

Working...
                              X