No announcement yet.

It's a long one - "Drinking at 1,300 Ft: A 9/11 Story About Wine and Wisdom"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll never like wine, and I'm ok with that.

However, I love to read thoughtful, well-written words, and this piece delivered.

Edit: now find me something this good that's written about Scotch. Then I'll get it on every level.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      I'm far from a wine connoisseur, I drink it so very little that I have never really gotten a taste for it. I think there are people who just arent cut out to drink wine. Either way, my comment was not directed at you, but the 4king idiot that posted above you.
      Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Even if your comment was not directed at me it fits me perfectly but I do not hold it against you.

Maybe I just have enough sense to admit that it is really just spoiled fruit juice. Sometime I want to explain that to people and then tell the the story about the "Emperor with no clothes" while they pontificate about some type of grapes.
      I don't like it. I've tried it a few times, but just don't enjoy it. That said, I don't like beer, either.

My old lady loves wine, so I like to keep her stocked up.

Comment

Man, that was deep. I actually had to emote while reading.

That said, I'm not keen on wine, but I can pair some whisky/whiskey fer ya!!

Comment

Those who thought this piece was about wine and how to select it should read it again.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Those who thought this piece was about wine and how to select it should read it again.
            I got it the first time around but I simply did not care. Like I said before; the world would be a better place it they had hit NYC with a nuke instead of a plane.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
            X