kroger clicklist???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kroger clicklist???

Kroger "clicklist" online ordering and pickup at the store? anyone doing this? seems like a time saver. I had to quit using the target up the street since they think its ok to fuck little kids.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    Kroger "clicklist" online ordering and pickup at the store? anyone doing this? seems like a time saver. I had to quit using the target up the street since they think its ok to fuck little kids.

god bless.
    It wouldn't be illegal if no one wanted to fuck em.

Comment

Walmart does it to now. Haven't tried it.

Comment

Now that takes all the fun out of milf hunting.

Comment

I've been using it at the Kroger on Custer and love it. Saves a ton of time if your local store is a shit show. I set the pick up time and just call when I get there so they bring it all out.

Comment

Our local Kroger doesn't do this.

Comment

It's Kroger's.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                It's Kroger's.

lmao!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Other than creeping on soccer moms, why would any dude grocery shop at Target, anyway? Their selection is shit, and their prices are through the roof.

The closest grocery store to us is a City Market, which is the same ownership as Kroger/King Soopers. I need to see if they have anything like this, though I doubt it. It's a fucking hour drive each way, so anything to save time once we get there would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Other than creeping on soccer moms, why would any dude grocery shop at Target, anyway? Their selection is shit, and their prices are through the roof.

The closest grocery store to us is a City Market, which is the same ownership as Kroger/King Soopers. I need to see if they have anything like this, though I doubt it. It's a fucking hour drive each way, so anything to save time once we get there would be great.
                    its a mile from my house, so theres that.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My wife works in the ClickList department on weekends. They're crazy busy. The only advice I can give is that you have to pay a lot more attention to the size of the items online. Otherwise, you'll end up with too big or too small.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        its a mile from my house, so theres that.

god bless.
                        There's that!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          It's Kroger's.

Eyes kneed fo cases of Mickey's ASAP
                          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

I would rather pick out my own selections than have a store employee do so. That being said, time does go by slowly in a grocery store (my fave is Tom Thumb).

Comment

My wife uses it and loves it. It also helps with the impulse buys.

Comment

Working...
                              X