• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchy's has a "sercret menu"

Enjoy, fatasses! I know I will!

Torchy's Tacos: The Secret Menu

The Jack of Clubs
    This delicious secret breakfast taco boasts some awesome combinations. A fried egg topped with grilled potatoes, black beans, crisp corn tortilla strips, and shredded cheese. Topped off with cilantro, sour cream, and our signature diablo hot sauce. Served on a flour tortilla.

The Ace of Spades
    In a rather large flour tortilla you have a Jalapeno sausage link with grilled brisket, a fried egg, green chile queso, cilantro, cotija cheese, sour cream, mixed cheese, and diablo hot sauce. Served on a flour tortilla.

The Hillbilly
    Much like the Trashy Trailer Park, the fried chicken tender is combined with the green chile queso. In this version though chorizo is thrown in along with bacon, green chiles and other assorted goodies.

The Hipster
    Inside of a tortilla you have Panko fried tuna, with green chiles, chopped bacon, black bean relish, cilantro, and cotija cheese. Served on a flour tortilla with avocado sauce and a lime wedge.

The Mad Cow
    Inside of this flour tortilla you have Marinated and grilled skirt steak with black beans, grilled corn, shredded jack cheese and cilantro. Drizzled with creamy chipotle ranch on a flour tortilla.

The Matador
    Inside this bad boy you have Chopped brisket with grilled jalapeno, pickled onions, shredded jack cheese, avocado, sour cream and cilantro. Served with tomatillo sauce on a crisp corn tortilla wrapped in a flour tortilla.

The Missionary Style Pork
    On top of the fried corn tortilla-flour tortilla combination you also have Slow roasted pork carnitas with pickled onions, guacamole, shredded jack cheese and cilantro. Drizzled with creamy chipotle on a crisp corn tortilla inside of a flour tortilla.

I've never been to Torchy's, this doesn't sound like something to make me wanna go.

Comment

My wife brought home some tacos from there the other night, I thought they were pretty good.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        I've never been to Torchy's, this doesn't sound like something to make me wanna go.
        Torchy's is pretty good for white people tacos. Try it out. You'll kick rocks at Fuzzy's once you do.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Torchy's is pretty good for white people tacos. Try it out. You'll kick rocks at Fuzzy's once you do.
          I don't care much for Fuzzy's either. Last time I went the fish taco's had a bad smell. They tried to tel me it's normal. I've never ate tilapia that smelled that fishy, so I gave them back and got pork.

Taco Cabana ain't probably much worse, and I don't eat there either.

Comment

Torchys is pretty dang good.

Comment

Love me some Torchy's.

Comment

Torchy's is good stuff! We eat it fairly often at work. Several of those look like they'd be awesome.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I wouldn't call it a "secret" menu, most of those were tacos of the month at some point.

Comment

I love some torchys.

Comment

I saw a Torchy's coming to Highland village Square yesterday.

Comment

Tilapia and shrimp are among food items I will not consume unless their source is disclosed to be other than China or Bangaladesh.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                          I saw a Torchy's coming to Highland village Square yesterday.
                          They need one right at 377/407 or next or the new hospital at Crawford/35.

Comment

Pretty damn big tacos for the price.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              They need one right at 377/407 or next or the new hospital at Crawford/35.
                              I read that there is a grocery store going in at 377/407. I wish I knew how to stay updated on all these changes coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X