estimates on a new roof??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estimates on a new roof??

we got anyone on here that does them? looking to to get 2-3 estimates.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

At my house in Allen, I picked a company out of McKinney that had a A+ rating with the BBB, I then went and read their reviews. It seems that most all of them use subs to come in and actually do the work. It was about 6 yrs. and a I've since moved but that would be the way I would look for a company. Not sure how fast you could get it done though, I'm sure all the crews are still in Murphy/Sachse/Wylie area.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Paul call Dave.. He will get you taken care of..(972) 839-9455 Great guy.. He lives in Frisco so he's pretty close
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Usually your house insurance company can recommend one company. I have actually used State Farm's recommendations for a few of my hail damaged roofs and have got good results.
          Mustangs previously owned:
          1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
          1992 LX AOD
          1993 LX Drag Car
          1995 GTS
          1997 Cobra
          2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
          Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
          2016 Honda Accord Touring
          2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Paul call Dave.. He will get you taken care of..(972) 839-9455 Great guy.. He lives in Frisco so he's pretty close
            Dave's not here.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              Call Stephen Nabors Roofing

Comment

Is it on fire?

Comment

I am no roofer but I would hazard a guess between $500.00 and $10,000.00. Let me know if I was on the mark.

Comment

shoot me the address and I can get it roofed cheaper than any white man in a new f250

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      Good luck on finding a roofing company to give you a quote, bunch of roofing companies right now from the claims in March and April are hitting up everyone and trying to dry up the customers insurance money to cover the roofs. I would suggest to tell them up front you are paying cash and just want a good ol fashion price quote and them not trying to inflate your costs due to their greediness. IMO.
                      Allstate Insurance
                      Dominguez Agency
                      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                      Arlington, TX. 76018
                      817-405-2011
                      tdominguez@allstate.com
                      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

All Pro Roofing. Ask for Ripley.

I dare to say they are an honest family owned roofing company. One of the rare times I had a painless experience with big household repairs.

Comment

BlownAltered on here does them. Pyramid roofing is his company.

Comment

Replaced the entire roof after a storm a couple years ago for $5400. Insurance company gave me $180 to replace the one missing shingle.
                            class joke
                            {
                            private:
                            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                            double Peas, Carrots;
                            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                            };

Comment

I know 3 mexican crew roofers no middle men. I use them when flipping houses. If ya need a roof done I promise I can get it done cheaper than anyone and using the same people they use.

Comment

Working...
                              X