Ins. rates....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ins. rates....

Do they go up if the other party is ALWAYS responsible? Since I moved to Richardson, my car has been hit 3 times. Twice last year once today. My car has gone under the knife more times than katelyn Jenner
    .....bro....

Yep.
    You, Sir, are a Risk.
    Does not matter if it was not your fault.

Comment

Keep your car away from people. Not easily done but I would walk a mile to keep my quarter panels dent free and intact

Comment

Yeah it goes on your record and does not assign fault.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Insurance companies are a business. They're not going to continually pay out (not just to you) and not increase revenue. Your rate will go up simply because they paid more out in other cases.

Comment

I forgot to mention the other car that was totaled a few months ago while it just sat in a train station parking lot. I haven't noticed a dramatic increase in my rates but I'll drop their asses if I do. Me and that damn lizard are practically on a first name bases by now.
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              I forgot to mention the other car that was totaled a few months ago while it just sat in a train station parking lot. I haven't noticed a dramatic increase in my rates but I'll drop their asses if I do. Me and that damn lizard are practically on a first name bases by now.
              Rates are subject to various reasons, claims being one of the major reasons you may see a price variance from when you first started the insurance policy. Like juiceweezl mentioned, rates can affect due to other peoples claims as well. Zip code/territory, inflation, parts and labor costs.

You should give me chance to check out some options for you. tdominguez@allstate.com

Thanks.

-Tony
              Allstate Insurance
              Dominguez Agency
              1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
              Arlington, TX. 76018
              817-405-2011
              tdominguez@allstate.com
              Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Man.....wachu no bout insurance
                Thanks for your input. I might be giving you a shout real soon. I usually pick my insurance by the company that has the best commercials
                But if my rates do go up, I might start looking around. The guy that hit me assumed responsibility with his ins. We'll see how it goes.
                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                X