Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns n Roses

Anyone going tomorrow night?

Can they even come close to selling out AT&T Stadium?

Who promotes for them? This is the first I have heard of it.

I think the Eagle and KZPS have been giving away tickets for a week or two, but there hasn't been any big promotion that I've heard on the radio.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I've been wondering the same thing.....
      .....bro....

Comment

I'm going only because I got suite tickets through a vendor. Didn't even hear about it before they mentioned it to me.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Is the guy with the KFC bucket on his head still in the band? If I could back in time to the late 80's I would like to see them. Now, not so much.

Comment

First I've ever heard of it. If anyone is promoting it sounds like they should keep up the good work!! ��

Comment

Anyone going tomorrow night?

Your questions will be answered in due time. All you need is just a little patience.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Is the guy with the KFC bucket on his head still in the band? If I could back in time to the late 80's I would like to see them. Now, not so much.
                Its the whole original band. It should be a much bigger deal than the way its being promoted.

Its the 3 or 4th show in this tour.

Comment

Its the whole original band. It should be a much bigger deal than the way its being promoted.

Its the 3 or 4th show in this tour.
                  Slash. Duff, Izzy? Can Stephen Adler still play?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    Slash. Duff, Izzy? Can Stephen Adler still play?
                    Duff, Slash, and Axle. OK, maybe not the whole group.

Comment

Comment

Chris Stapleton will be opening for them at the Nashville show. Now THAT is enough of a draw to get me there, but that show is already sold out.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'm taking the wife. I heard about it back in April. They did a big ad push on social media. A number of people that I know are going. The "good" seats are $400+ each. F that. I'll watch them on TV from the nose bleeds.

Comment

Just found out last night I'm going - my buddy from NYC bought us "Jungle Pit Experience" tickets and is flying in tonight. Not a huge fan of the band, but this should be pretty awesome.

I'm assuming Uber will be surge pricing when it's over ... any recs on good cheap hotel/motel options to stay near the stadium?
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                            X