cummins 6.7 rebuild? # cooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cummins 6.7 rebuild? # cooter

so I've got a cousin looking at buying a truck that someone ran out of oil. how good a deal would he need to get? its an 08 w/ 130k on it. what would it cost him to rebuild/replace the engine? I'm looking in your general direction Cooter!!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

How bad is it? New block changes the game.

Comment

Current value minus ten grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        How bad is it? New block changes the game.
        This. Reman long blocks are under $5k, turbo and injection system can nearly double that. Around 18 hours to swap. Or used engines are closer to $4300 but will come with the injection setup, and you'll save 6 hours on the swap.

Comment

Cooter ain't got time for dat no mo, he's writing country music, playa!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not fuckin' cheap. I know that injectors and injector tubes for a 6.7 are $4600 through Cummins.

Comment

unless your primo has a hookup on a motor, Jimbo's estimate is high IMO.

if it's super clean with leather and all that... like a mega cab with a manual trans and leather? Ok, let's talk about trying to make some money on it.

But those trucks aren't big niche trucks. There's always money to be made on anything, but you gotta buy it right.
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

if it's super clean with leather and all that... like a mega cab with a manual trans and leather? Ok, let's talk about trying to make some money on it.

But those trucks aren't big niche trucks. There's always money to be made on anything, but you gotta buy it right.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

you can say that again.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    you can say that again.
                    Lolololololol

Comment

Working...
                    X