No announcement yet.

Big deposit on out of state transaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how it got it registered and all of that. So if I funnel it through escrow.com I would only be out their fee if it's a scam. It smells a little bad, but if he is a scammer, he is by far the best I have ever seen.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Have you asked for the VIN number off of it and check to see if it's stolen
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It could be a Scam or possibly even a Scamola...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Have you asked for the VIN number off of it and check to see if it's stolen
          thats what I would be worried about.. stolen out of state

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            It could be a Scam or possibly even a Scamola...
            That's what I was thinking.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Alright just got off the phone with him, he says he got it titled today. Wanted me to go put the cash directly into his bank account, I told him I would do escrow.com, he gave me a little shit but said ok. He said that I shouldn't worry because I will have all of his bank information and drivers license info etc, I told him I had no recourse even with that information. This should be interesting.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Adding Mach1 to my dead pool.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Fwiw, I drive an 18 wheeler to WA every week and load out of OR for my way back quite a bit.
                  Depending on location, I might be able to get a good look into it for you.
                  Seems odd that someone would put in 3 days of driving, one way, for this.

I'm on my way there now, but it'll be a couple more days.
                  Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 08-01-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Adding Mach1 to my dead pool.
                    Haha!! Twisted, but funny.

Be careful, Mach!!
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

This should be interesting to follow.

Good luck.

Have you tried to do some internet researching on his name and such?
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It is amazing what you can find on the internet searching a name, location or phone number. I regularly do that when I'm selling large ticket items to someone who sounds a little sketchy.

Comment

yeah googling found nothing, he didn't want to do escrow, not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            Sounds like you just saved a lot of money by not being ripped off.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Did he say why he didn't want to do escrow? He just now got the title? After the put it up for sale and you asked for it and he said he had a clear title that he said Oregon didn't issue.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Maybe he is a retired Nigerian prince looking to downsize his trailer collection...

Comment

Working...
                                X