Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travis County Deputy ambushed and killed in his home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread title is misleading.

Still a sad story RIP.

Sounds like he confronted the burglars.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post

Make the pushiment not worth the risk....and it won't be as likely ghey will risk it.
      Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      This thinking doesn't work. No one ever commits a crime thinking they will get busted.
      ^ this.

Very a simplistic, naive way of thinking. You already run the risk of the death penalty depending on circumstances.

Murder will continue to happen for eternity as some people just don't value human life. More harsh punishment isn't going to deter that.

Same with other crimes, only there it's a lack of respect.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
        Little twist to this story from the radio news this morning. The bullet that killed the sergeant ended up being his own bullet. They have not released any more information on it though.
        I had a weird feeling when this came out that it might be like the other one where ever that was. Guy that said he was chasing three people. Both were coming up on retirement. Odd.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I had a weird feeling when this came out that it might be like the other one where ever that was. Guy that said he was chasing three people. Both were coming up on retirement. Odd.
          Yeah definitely a sad situation either way you look at it.

Comment

Working...
          X