Explosion Reported at Restaurant in Ansbach, Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosion Reported at Restaurant in Ansbach, Germany

Hoepfully a non snackbar reason for this. Germany is really getting kicked in the teeth.

Translated:

ANSBACH - In the Ansbacher downtown there has been a serious explosion late on Sunday. After the first information to the police, there was at least one dead, several people will be seriously injured. The situation is still completely unclear.

Apparently, the explosion occurred in "Eugene's wine bar" in the parish road. The police called a "restaurant explosion." Police and rescue workers are in large-scale operation. Also at least one helicopter was ordered to Ansbach. The downtown area is blocked partially. A special task force (SEC) of the police is in use.

Several media reports of a gas explosion, an official confirmation is not available for this information. "The only thing I know is that there has been an explosion," police spokesman Michael Konrad told nordbayern.de. "Everything else I can not confirm." He was himself just arrived on the scene and had to once an overview, so Konrad. From Nuremberg volunteers firefighters from Katzwang and Almoshof were called to assist.

In the immediate vicinity of the Ansbach Open will take place at the time, a three-day music festival that attracts many visitors.

Dude, you're quik with this shit

Comment

Seems to be an IED

One person was killed and 10 were injured in an explosion that occurred late on Sunday in Ansbach, near the German city of Nuremberg, a police spokesman said

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
        Dude, you're quik with this shit
        scanning news, arfcom, Reddit for amusement while paying half attention to 13 hours playing on the tv

I get bored on my days off.

Comment

This is why we won't be going to Oktoberfest any time soon
          BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
          I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
          PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
            This is why we won't be going to Oktoberfest any time soon
            My brother is going this year. His wife is half Lebanese, and they love traveling Europe. "Statisically" they're safe...

My wife and I will stick to our western US mountain getaways and be just fine.

Comment

From RT:

Bomber was 27 year old Syrian refugee that denied asylum by Bavarian authorities.

Comment

Fuuuuucking media. Oh poor Syrian migrant. Died in a German blast.

Oh, the Syrian migrant is the one who caused it?

Comment

Working...
                X