Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Machete-wielding Syrian refugee, 21, hacks PREGNANT woman to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Machete-wielding Syrian refugee, 21, hacks PREGNANT woman to death

Syrian refugee, aged 21, went on a machete rampage in the city Reutlingen, Germany near to a doner kebab stand
    He killed one woman and injured a man and another woman in the attack before being detained by the police
    The motive for the attack is unclear but it has been reported he had a dispute with the woman before he killed her

The attack happened in the south western city of Reutlingen near Stuttgart where one woman was killed and two others injured before the man wielding the machete was arrested by the police.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Comment

Syrian refugee, 21, hacks PREGNANT woman to death with machete and injures two others before hero BMW driver runs him over in yet another attack in Germany

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4FOY4szbS
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
      Three words that have never been used together before...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Three words that have never been used together before...
        Haha Definitely a first.

Comment

I am telling you guys, we just need one thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I am telling you guys, we just need one thread.
            Then how will you tell that it's a new snackbar and not just talking about the old snackbars?

Comment

A snackbar is a snackbar is a snackbar.

In all honesty, I feel the attention these instances are getting is just feeding the flame for these terrorists.

It truly is a viscous cycle.

Comment

In agreement with the single snackbar thread idea...

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  A snackbar is a snackbar is a snackbar.

In all honesty, I feel the attention these instances are getting is just feeding the flame for these terrorists.

It truly is a viscous cycle.
                  Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                  In agreement with the single snackbar thread idea...

Kinda rough outlined it in thread in the political forum. We can use that or one can be made by someone else when the next balloon goes up and we can modify that one to suit needs.

Look at it and tell me what you think.

MODS/ADMINS : UPDATING THE THREAD TITLE NO LONGER UPDATES THE MAIN THREAD TITLE. THAT'LL MAKE IT HARD TO HAVE A SINGLE THREAD TO INCORPORATE THE VARIOUS ATTACKS. This thread may serve as the mega thread for all snackbar terrorist activity. We'll just have to see if one thread for multiple disastrous events is workable

Admins/mods

The thread may better be served in the back porch. I've started more than one thread in the political forum only to have another start in the back porch because one doesn't think to look there.

What are y'alls thoughts on that?

Either way, when shit goes down, search for the thread and post in it. I or a mod/admin can update the OP title to the new snackbar and put a link to the news and note the post number where the new snackbar starts within he thread.
                  Last edited by sc281; 07-25-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X