New York 911 monument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York 911 monument

headed up north soon to see the wife's family. But have a few free days in the middle of the trip to fill. We are thinking of taking a day trip to the New York 911 monument. I have a question seeing as I've never been to NYC, is there a way to get in, see the monument, and get out for not to much money? I'm a baller on a budget, and NYC has always struck me as over crowded, over priced, and sketchy as hell. We didn't budget this into our trip, so I'm not excited about spending extra cash, but it's kind of a bucket lister for me and the wife.

Any tips, or advice will be great.

It's $35.00 per for the basic tour, which isn't bad. We are going in a couple of months, so I've already been checking it out. $70.00 per for the memorial and observation deck and $109.00 for the full access.
    If you can't swing the latter two, then do the $35.00 and head to the ESB and get observation deck for like $30.00, but you might as well get the mid-priced ticket to the memorial which includes a ride to the top.

We did the City Pass last time we were there, you might check it out as it might include the Freedom Tower and tour, but it could take a couple of days to do everything that is included.

Edit, the City Pass does include the 911 memorial, I would do this instead, it's $116.00 per. I've done everything on that list, except the Art Museum, Intrepid and of course the 911 Memorial. The AMoNH is worth the price alone, but it takes an entire day to see it all and it closes at like 5:00pm or something stupid, the Guggenhiem is not really worth it imo.

Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-19-2016, 11:18 AM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

http://www.911memorial.org/you-arrive
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

thanks, that's a lot of help.

Comment

Working...
        X