• Show
Clear All

• Be glad someone wants to do what LEO do

Have you thanked a first responder?
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Nearly every day for the past several years.

Comment

p4p best shitposter and no substance thread starter of 2016.
      sigpic

Comment

Seems like no one wants the job anymore. Dallas can't fill classes at the academy. Wonder why ? And its not just Dallas. All LEO agencies are hurting..

All this bullshit isn't helping I bet
        Last edited by dcs13; 07-17-2016, 07:36 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Right.
          Most of the time i post stupid shit just to get to see what people will repsond.

It upsets me when COPS get killed, just going to work like most people do everyday.
          sigpic
          "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
          through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
          We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
          my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Seems like no one wants the job anymore. Dallas can't fill classes at the academy. Wonder why ? And its not just Dallas. All LEO agencies are hurting..

All this bullshit isn't helping I bet
            Mainly because dallas starts in the low $40k range and almost every other big city is $50k and up. Bad stigma too.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Lots of people are thanking us. One of my neighbors not only came out of her house and hugged me with tears in her eyes last week, she made brownies for me and my officers. She is just in utter despair about what is going on.

I think this is a crescendo moment in history, bigger than Rodney King was.
              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                Lots of people are thanking us. One of my neighbors not only came out of her house and hugged me with tears in her eyes last week, she made brownies for me and my officers. She is just in utter despair about what is going on.

I think this is a crescendo moment in history, bigger than Rodney King was.
                I was in Washington, DC last week and made it a point to thank the LEO's I saw while riding Metro and walking around town. They were grateful, and I think you're correct at this being a big moment -- a turning point if you will. It's not just for blacks, LEO's, whites, etc. - it's for everyone. Every single person needs to take a look in the mirror and decide where they want to be and then how to get there. The choices people are going to make are going to have big consequences for sure, whether it's shootouts or a turn for the good.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  I was in Washington, DC last week and made it a point to thank the LEO's I saw while riding Metro and walking around town. They were grateful, and I think you're correct at this being a big moment -- a turning point if you will. It's not just for blacks, LEO's, whites, etc. - it's for everyone. Every single person needs to take a look in the mirror and decide where they want to be and then how to get there. The choices people are going to make are going to have big consequences for sure, whether it's shootouts or a turn for the good.
                  Very well said.
                  1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

For me I haven't made any comments because in my opinion sometimes it's best to not say nothing at times. Rather than to post something on social media, its better to not. Why, because sometimes you can say something and have that be taken out of context and have people think your saying something that your really not.

I know a married couple who both are officers. The first thing I did last week was message them, because I knew this was going to be bad for them. I've know them for a few years and their not just great officers but also great people. I simply told them if they needed anything then I'm there for them. Even if its as small as just a conversation. They're my friends, and I'll do the best I can to help them.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

This war on police has been going on for too long! The real Americans need to stand up against this. It's only gonna get worse

Comment

I was at the cemetery Saturday when we laid Officer (and Petty Officer) Zamarripa to rest. I was there for a number of reasons, but mostly to honor a fallen shipmate, and to show my support for the police. I did not expect to be invited to fall into formation with the police, to render honors with them. It was humbling. To my left, NYPD. To my right, Charlotte, NC PD.
                        Here is a video of some of the events. I'm actually in there from :26 to :31
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                        X