Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 7 LEOs down in Baton Rouge - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 LEOs down in Baton Rouge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    If you havent then you need to. Anyone who carries a gun legally could easiy be mistaken for the bad guy in any self defense situation by responding officers. They have no idea what is going on other than shots fired when they arrive.

And to say I am crazy about considering the possibility coming upon a cop who is out gunned is absurd. I am also not likely to have my house broken into, or be mugged, or be in a store during a robbery, or a theater during a mass shooting, yet I still carry and plan for it as best I can. By your reasoning then none of us should carry because these scenarios are unlikely. Possible scenarios should be considered. So you are telling me if you were carrying a gun and saw a cop fighting for his life in need of backup you would walk away because he might shoot you, or the perp might shoot you?
    Are you drunk or did you not read what I posted? YOU asked the question if anyone has considered carrying a long rifle (AR/AK) I said no and stated why I wouldn't and why you (or anyone else for that matter) shouldn't.

I'm not telling you anything, this is still a free country, if your all paranoid and think your going to show up at a police stand off and you feel the need to engage, you're probably going to die IF you're not LEO.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

And Obama is now basically saying to the police, admit you're racist and this will all go away.

"And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer. It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated."
      America's police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid. Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers will be safer once they acknowledge their failures: "There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters.  "And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions.  And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer.  It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated." DONATE NOW [intermarkets_ad]
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

'The shootings will continue until your willingness to submit improves'

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Are you drunk or did you not read what I posted? YOU asked the question if anyone has considered carrying a long rifle (AR/AK) I said no and stated why I wouldn't and why you (or anyone else for that matter) shouldn't.

I'm not telling you anything, this is still a free country, if your all paranoid and think your going to show up at a police stand off and you feel the need to engage, you're probably going to die IF you're not LEO.
          So what is the point of you carrying a gun if you seem intent on running away? Your post reads as if you would not risk getting involved even if another person, a cop in this instance, needed help. Just because something has a slim chance of happening doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered and possibly planned for. But the long gun issue aside, your posts read like you carry a handgun with no intention of using it should situation arise, so why carry?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

If you havent then you need to. Anyone who carries a gun legally could easiy be mistaken for the bad guy in any self defense situation by responding officers. They have no idea what is going on other than shots fired when they arrive.

And to say I am crazy about considering the possibility coming upon a cop who is out gunned is absurd. I am also not likely to have my house broken into, or be mugged, or be in a store during a robbery, or a theater during a mass shooting, yet I still carry and plan for it as best I can. By your reasoning then none of us should carry because these scenarios are unlikely. Possible scenarios should be considered. So you are telling me if you were carrying a gun and saw a cop fighting for his life in need of backup you would walk away because he might shoot you, or the perp might shoot you?
            While unlikely any reasonable person should admit these scenarios are becoming more likely as time goes on. As a result discussing and preparing for them is becoming a very sad necessity. Sure it's unlikely some crazed black guy is going to off me for being white, but it's more likely today than it was yesterday. We only have BLM, Obama, Farrakhan, Jackson, libtards and ISIS to thank.

Comment

Since the common sense reaction seems to be stop policeing certain areas, want to guess what the reaction will actually be?
              Reads like you've dreamt about this and are salivating at the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                'The shootings will continue until your willingness to submit improves'
                That sounds a lot like islam.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  That sounds a lot like islam.
                  How dare you say that, you fucking racelamaphobist!!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Reads like you've dreamt about this and are salivating at the chance.

I don't want civil unrest or martial law, but if things keep escalating like this those are the two choices we will likely be faced with. They are extreme ends of the spectrum and there are sevea steps before either fully happens, but still possibilities given recent events.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

This is ramping up towards only one possible outcome and it's not freedom and liberty.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                      X