Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Let me know what you think of it
    Will do; I failed to mention that I am a LEO so hopefully I never have to use it to give a indebpt report;

Comment

Gavin Eugene Long, the Baton Rouge shooter, was a Nation of Islam member. He also went by the name Cosmo Ausar Setepenra

Baton Rouge Cop Killer Gavin Long Was Nation Of Islam | The Daily Caller
      Last edited by Jimbo; 07-17-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        A hard crackdown at the state or federal level (ie curfews, martial law, amd full time riot gear) will only piss off more people who used to support them and cause a larger rift in our society.
        This is true, politicans, LEOs and normal everyday law abiding citizen should not want to see any sort of crack down.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I am hearing the shooter was a member of the Nation of Islam group. Have they come out and confirmed or denied?
          1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            This is true, politicans, LEOs and normal everyday law abiding citizen should not want to see any sort of crack down.
            Since the common sense reaction seems to be stop policeing certain areas, want to guess what the reaction will actually be?

I normally carry a handgun in my truck. All these shootings are making me think about maybe a long gun is necessary. I would hate to be near or in the middle of some nutjob's crossfire and not be able to adequately defend myself. I mean I know they are mainly targeting cops, but they also hate whites. Something to consider anyways. What if you are driving down the highway and see an officer getting shot at who needs backup and has none? 6 months ago tbat is a somewhat far fetched scenario. Not so crazy now, unfortunately.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Since the common sense reaction seems to be stop policeing certain areas, want to guess what the reaction will actually be?

I normally carry a handgun in my truck. All these shootings are making me think about maybe a long gun is necessary. I would hate to be near or in the middle of some nutjob's crossfire and not be able to adequately defend myself. I mean I know they are mainly targeting cops, but they also hate whites. Something to consider anyways. What if you are driving down the highway and see an officer getting shot at who needs backup and has none? 6 months ago tbat is a somewhat far fetched scenario. Not so crazy now, unfortunately.
              Me and my Manager have discussed this as well. I was briefed when I interviewed for the job I have that it was HIGHLY suggested I carry at all times while at work due to sometimes answering calls in bad parts of town...but considering I work in public mass transportation as well as freight..there has been ever increasing chances that we could stumble upon some really bad shit on some of our territory that is outside the watchful eye of the city law enforcement..there are some pretty long bridges out here in the desert where Amtrak/freight runs 70+mph..if we did happen upon someone tampering it might be quite some time before legit law enforcement could show up..if our phones or radios even had service. I've considered carrying my AR on many occasions.

Comment

just dont get shot by the other LEO that doesnt know you arent the bad guy

Comment

So what was the fucking motive? this shit is getting out of hand!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    So what was the fucking motive?
                    He was a black man that believed the press releases that claim that innocent negros were being murdered by racist white police officers and he decided to do something about it even though he knew that he would die for doing so.

I suspect that he believed that he is an example of the new freedom riders of our era. Expect more like him to follow in his foot steps.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Wisconsin sheriff on recent Baton Rouge shootings

Sheriff and Don Lemon get heated over police shootings, watch the 5 min video too.
                      David Clarke isn't taking any shit, love to see the media get grilled like this.

In a heated interview with CNN’s Don Lemon, Wisconsin sheriff David Clarke claimed that he predicted the recent police shootings in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        That is the main holdup, but a factor all chl holders must consider.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          How could one quickly and clearly identify themselves as a good guy to the LEO?
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            How could one quickly and clearly identify themselves as a good guy to the LEO?
                            Be white?

Comment

What if you are driving down the highway and see an officer getting shot at who needs backup and has none? 6 months ago tbat is a somewhat far fetched scenario. Not so crazy now, unfortunately.
                              You are crazy and the odds of you coming up on the scene of a cop in a shoot out situation before any other cops show up is very slim. IF, by chance you do find yourself in this situation, you will be probably killed once you open fire by either the perp or another LEO.

That is the main holdup, but a factor all chl holders must consider.
                              I haven't considered it, the only change I have done is carry an extra magazine with me since my personal carry MAG only has 7 rnds as to keep my carry weapon more lighter and comfortable.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                You are crazy and the odds of you coming up on the scene of a cop in a shoot out situation before any other cops show up is very slim. IF, by chance you do find yourself in this situation, you will be probably killed once you open fire by either the perp or another LEO.

I haven't considered it, the only change I have done is carry an extra magazine with me since my personal carry MAG only has 7 rnds as to keep my carry weapon more lighter and comfortable.
                                If you havent then you need to. Anyone who carries a gun legally could easiy be mistaken for the bad guy in any self defense situation by responding officers. They have no idea what is going on other than shots fired when they arrive.

And to say I am crazy about considering the possibility coming upon a cop who is out gunned is absurd. I am also not likely to have my house broken into, or be mugged, or be in a store during a robbery, or a theater during a mass shooting, yet I still carry and plan for it as best I can. By your reasoning then none of us should carry because these scenarios are unlikely. Possible scenarios should be considered. So you are telling me if you were carrying a gun and saw a cop fighting for his life in need of backup you would walk away because he might shoot you, or the perp might shoot you?

Comment

Working...
                                X