Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice on buying a 4runner - good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never a engine issue, all electronics/interior problems.

Comment

probably the whole assembled in the USA thing
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        probably the whole assembled in the USA thing
        Ouch! Sucks that statement is pretty damned true too.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I'll take assembled in the USA over Mexico anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I'll take assembled in the USA over Mexico anytime.
            my experience is the opposite...

Mexican assembled Dodge trucks are better quality than their US assembled counterparts from everything I've seen
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              my experience is the opposite...

Mexican assembled Dodge trucks are better quality than their US assembled counterparts from everything I've seen
              Hmmm.. I dont know then. I do know that all of the vehicles I've owned that were made in Germany or Japan were the best vehicles I've ever owned.

Comment

Do want...

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                  Unknown miles and $4250 is a bit rich....but being an 85' with solid axle is a BIG plus. $3200-$3500 would be a fair price for that one IMO...as long as is runs/drives good with no funky leaks or smoke.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Meeting to look into trading for this guy here.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hey man, do you know how to get ahold of this guy? That website sucks ass...was going to register and PM him but it keeps crashing when I try to register. Any chance you might just have a phone number or email address for this guy?

Thanks!
                      70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Err....let's wait and see what CJ finds out first, don't want to step on any deal he is already trying to make.

CJ - PM me if your deal falls through...I'm very interested in taking a look at this one.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          Unknown miles and $4250 is a bit rich....but being an 85' with solid axle is a BIG plus. $3200-$3500 would be a fair price for that one IMO...as long as is runs/drives good with no funky leaks or smoke.
                          I bet you could snag it for 3500. I am curious about the miles too. Looks to be in decent shape though from those few pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                            I bet you could snag it for 3500. I am curious about the miles too. Looks to be in decent shape though from those few pics.
                            Agreed..it appears to be stock still, which would be a good thing. 22RE is hard to kill, but even if it needed some work they are easy to deal with.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              Hey man, do you know how to get ahold of this guy? That website sucks ass...was going to register and PM him but it keeps crashing when I try to register. Any chance you might just have a phone number or email address for this guy?

Thanks!
                              Haha I almost shit bricks when I read this, then saw your reply, Haha. I will let you know.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What's the word CJ? I'm still thinking I might need to look at that one if you aren't making a move on it.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Working...
                                X