Where is SVO855?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Currently overthrowing the government in Turkey.
    Just finished that up. What can I do for y'all?

Edit: Please tell me that altering my screen name ain't all ya got......
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-15-2016, 06:48 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Just finished that up. What can I do for y'all?

Edit: Please tell me that altering my screen name ain't all ya got......
      Hahaha. That's pretty damned funny.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

not sure who altered your screen name, but that's pretty funny.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          not sure who altered your screen name, but that's pretty funny.

I agree but it is still a let down.

I figured that someone tracked down some of my old buddies and had some wild but very embarrassing stories to tell about me. Like the time at F.F.A. camp when my friends locked me in a pen with 2 sheep, a chicken, a case of Bud long-necks and the fattest girl in my class; I know that I do not have to tell any of you guys how that story ends......
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-15-2016, 09:10 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I agree but it is still a let down.

I figured that someone tracked down some of my old buddies and had some wild but very embarrassing stories to tell about me. Like the time at F.F.A. camp when my friends locked me in a pen with 2 sheep, a chicken, a case of Bud long-necks and the fattest girl in my class; I know that I do not have to tell any of you guys how that story ends......
            The sheep knew you as baaaaad SVO from then on? You were wearing your tall top boots weren't you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Anything else? Nothing yet? Come on guys. Y'all could have at least changed my avatar from a J58 to a big set of harry balls or put a name tag that says "SVO" onto Slim Pickens as he rode an H-Bomb in free fall as my new avatar.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-16-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Anybody???????

Comment

Anything else? Nothing yet? Come on guys. Y'all could have at least changed my avatar from a J58 to a big set of harry balls or put a name tag that says "SVO" onto Slim Pickens as he rode an H-Bomb in free fall as my new avatar.
                  We all know you actually invented the J58 so no need to mess with that.

Comment

Speaking of 855

" Career is mentioned by the angel number 855. You have worked very hard. You started from the bottom and now you are here. You studied hard in school. Your parents did not spare any expense to get you to the best schools. You have had a very successful career. You have established a comfort zone.
                    855 meaning has the number 5 appearing twice in this numerology as 55. This is to show the strength of magnetism. Numerology 8 is a number of well-being. This is being okay health wise and having a stable state of mind. 85 meaning is a number of wisdom. It is knowledge from experience. "

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Speaking of 855

" Career is mentioned by the angel number 855. You have worked very hard. You started from the bottom and now you are here. You studied hard in school. Your parents did not spare any expense to get you to the best schools. You have had a very successful career. You have established a comfort zone.
                      855 meaning has the number 5 appearing twice in this numerology as 55. This is to show the strength of magnetism. Numerology 8 is a number of well-being. This is being okay health wise and having a stable state of mind. 85 meaning is a number of wisdom. It is knowledge from experience. "
                      WTF??? I did not ask for any input from you Mr Farrakhan.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Speaking of 855

Aren't those the lyrics to a Drake song?
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Hey Lincolnshitlog, his screen name has that number to represent his Ford Mustang SVO 1985 1/2, ya moron...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Overall, this thread is a major disappointment. Thumbs down for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              Overall, this thread is a major disappointment. Thumbs down for me.
                              Not surprised, all you do is bitch, about everything actually....
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This thread=no vale verga
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X