No announcement yet.

'30 dead' at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice terror attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when fox news was called a liar and stupid for reporting "no go" zones and the problems they were creating in France?

Yeah, that resolve needed would require those people to accept their own failure and go sit in the corner while it is handled.
    So, that will never happen.

Comment

Wasn't this in April or so?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Damn, looks like the 2 Americans killed were a father and son from here in DFW.
        They are relatives of mine but I have never met them before. They had another family member get fucked over by the Feds a few years ago.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          They are relatives of mine but I have never met them before. They had another family member get fucked over by the Feds a few years ago.
          Oh really

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            Oh really

Gun rights advocates are up in arms that a Texas gun dealer was sentenced to six months in prison for selling a firearm to an illegal immigrant, but a "middle-man" who bought the gun for the immigrant -- and who was in the U.S. illegally himself but had a valid driver's license -- was never arrested, charged or deported in the case.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
            X