21 Officers Injured as St. Paul Freeway Protest Turns Violent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 Officers Injured as St. Paul Freeway Protest Turns Violent

Concrete, rebar, and molotovs thrown at officers.

Twenty-one officers from various Minnesota law enforcement agencies were injured and more than 102 protestors were arrested as a demonstration on the I-94 freeway in St. Paul turned violent Saturday night, with protestors hurling rocks, bottles. fireworks and bricks at law enforcement officers on the scene. | Politics

At least they are not being shot at, yet. No PD in the country could contain the mess that a very large group of people armed with rifles could make.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Rubber bullet/bean bag time.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Rubber bullet/bean bag time.
        Explosive robot. Lets stick with what works.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Explosive robot. Lets stick with what works.
          x2

Comment

They are having a rally/march right now on Miller St in Fort Worth.

I'd avoid that area, like I usually do anyway!

Comment

I wonder if it will turn into an explosive situation...

Comment

They are all peaceful until shit hits the fan. I'm sure some good ole racist black panther trash will be there. Pretty obvious that this group is getting stronger. They can't wait to take over your city and run it into the fucking ground.

Comment

Since when is it ok to block a major highway for a "protest"? Isn't it illegal to hinder interstate traffic?

Getting tired of placating the mob.

I-40 being blocked right now:
                  Black Lives Matter protesters blocked the Interstate 40 bridge for several hours Sunday night.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Since when is it ok to block a major highway for a "protest"? Isn't it illegal to hinder interstate traffic?

Getting tired of placating the mob.

I-40 being blocked right now:
                    http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...ng-i-40-bridge
                    I am with you. The decent people of society are close to revolt against those idiots.
                    1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                      I am with you. The decent people of society are close to revolt against those idiots.
                      One pissed off truck driver could do a lot to clean up society.

Comment

it's Minnesota for God's sake... couple of snowplows would do wonders.

Comment

Comment

The funny thing is that blacks have figured out that the welfare benefits in Minnesota are MUCH better then in their hometown of Chicago or Gary and have been moving there en mass. I doubt that a single one of the protestors blocking the road is native to Minnesota.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              One pissed off truck driver could do a lot to clean up society.
                              Dang!
                              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X