Plate look up DFW Detectives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate look up DFW Detectives

Short story. 6-8 Mexican kids (doesn't matter ethnicity) were playing ball (of multiple types) in our very small parking lot. One of the balls hits my windshield and cracks it. I exclaim at the kids to play somewhere else and have respect for others property, then vato loco daddy comes out with 5 friends and says fuck my car fuck my sayings and they will play where ever they want and if I yell at his kids I will disappear in the Mountains. (I Didn't yell.) Obviously racist and doesn't like white peeps. Then said to watch my back because he's going to make "an example" of me lolz.

I don't know his name but have his LP if someone can look it up for me I can start action with the front office, then the police for terroristic threats because I have 2 witnesses.

LP Colorado QHO-868 (Passat)
    Also his work truck 028-PQJ (work truck)

Thanks so much.
    sigpic

Neither comes up on publicdata as a valid CO plate.

Comment

turn him him bro hes probably an illegal anyway
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

ok.. thanks for looking anyway. Shit like this really makes me hope trump wins but he wont.
        sigpic

Comment

Next time call the police or immigration? Or Donald Trump?
          2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
          1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
            Next time call the police or immigration? Or Donald Trump?
            Build a wall around them.

Comment

I thought you where a fire fighter or some shit, why not call a cop you know locally

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                I thought you where a fire fighter or some shit, why not call a cop you know locally
                He was until he got injured a few years ago and he also move to Colorado not top long ago so I'm sure doesn't know a whole lot of popo yet

Comment

Ahh knew he was in co. Didn't know he got.hurt

Comment

Working...
                  X