Do we have home paint hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have home paint hookup?

Wanting to paint the outside of my house this weekend.. Anyone here sell exterior paint? Or suggest a place to buy paint for a better price than Home Depot or lowes has to offer?
    "PSH!!!"

I used Kwal, but they got bought out by SWP. And they are as high as giraffe pussy. The cheapest and good paint I have found is Dunn-Edwards Paint out of Cali, good shit and cheap. One of the first compaines to go low VOC. If you can't wait for it to get shipped (HD carries it online with free in store pick up/free shipping).

But if you have to get local, Benjamin Moore to me is the best.
    I painted my house in Allen with BMP and it lasted very well against, Texas summer, hail and torrential rain for the remaining ten years I was there it still looked new....
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wait for Sherwin williams to have a 40% off sale...

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Wait for Sherwin williams to have a 40% off sale...
        This.

They do 30% more regularly if you can't wait.

Comment

i get 45% off on BEHR products. I love it
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

7-15 thru 18th, 40% off SHP, I just got an email today, can't beat that.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
            X