• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    That's why I don't buy fords and toyotas
    New cars ftw
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
      That's the consumer world we live in today! Fuck fixing shit, or making anything serviceable! The profit isn't in fixing shit, only sell shit.
      Ummm....wrong. service departments at dealerships make more than sales.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        He's not talking about the dealership, he's talking manufacturer.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          New cars ftw
          Used cars built to last are where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            Used cars built to last are where it's at.
            I used to drive nothing but late 60's vintage vehicles up until 2001, when I wimped out and wanted working A/C. So far all of them I've had since are still running fine.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              That's because they trouble shoot at the customer's cost, while not fixing shit, breaking everything they touch in the process, and just charge it back to the customer!

All while the original problem never get's fixed, when it should have been covered under warranty, They try to charge the customer for warranty work, and usually leave the vehicle in worse condition then it showed up in, with a bogus bill and a even more fucked up ride!

How bout when the service writer never bills the tech his hours, and collects them for him self, as well as making up some bogus 4,200 repair estimate, for non warranty shit, it doesn't even fucking need!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I am well aware of Stealership Tactic's, Fuck~o.
              Last edited by JETFAST; 07-07-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Yep that's why I fix my own shit. If I can't work on it I'm not buying it

Comment

Alternator on a Volkswagen toureg, 14 hours labor. You must remove radiator support and raise engine off of mounts to remove

Comment

My Girlfriend is a Controller for a Major Dealership in the metroplex. Her Service Dept, fucks her shit up every time they touch it, and then want to charge her for the damage her own service department performed, and she's the damn controller of the Stealership!

They can't even touch The Dealership Controller's own personal car with out fucking it up, and then trying to charge her for it!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X