Need a T56 builder, who's the man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a T56 builder, who's the man?

Have a friend that has a 98 Viper with trans issue, again. Was gone through about 2 years ago and maybe 500 or less miles that's popping out of 1st. And prob just something simple. Any recommendations to have gearbox checked out. Would take it back to the builder but don't have guys number and don't remember how to get to his shop. Recall it was in either Haslett or Blue Mound. Anyways, if there's a go to guy for T56s, I would like to get it done right. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
    Have a friend that has a 98 Viper with trans issue, again. Was gone through about 2 years ago and maybe 500 or less miles that's popping out of 1st. And prob just something simple. Any recommendations to have gearbox checked out. Would take it back to the builder but don't have guys number and don't remember how to get to his shop. Recall it was in either Haslett or Blue Mound. Anyways, if there's a go to guy for T56s, I would like to get it done right. Thanks in advance
    I guess SVO, he can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Jason @ Texas Drivetrain Performance (TDP)

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Lol, thought he may be too busy.
        I'll check out TDP, thnx

Comment

Standard transmission in Fort worth.
          Although I just rebuilt mine. It's not difficult, have him give it a shot
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Thank you for the vote of confidence but I am pretty wrapped up with my regular work right now.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
              Jason @ Texas Drivetrain Performance (TDP)
              X2

They did mine from my Shelby, same issues.
              Ben working like a champ since.

*edit* resting your hand on the shifter while driving is the biggest cause of this!

David

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Standard transmission in Fort worth.
                Although I just rebuilt mine. It's not difficult, have him give it a shot
                Standard transmission and gear did mine. I called Jason@TDP originally, but he was swamped.

My transmission was completely destroyed, so standard just did one of their stage 2 builds. Haven't had a single problem with it.

Comment

Tdp also does not do installs anymore, strictly rebuilds that have been pre pulled

Comment

X3 Texas Drivetrain Performance I've had them build a T56 and my current TR6060.

They even picked up and delivered my trans.
                    2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Who was that guy on the board the used to do them at his home or some shit. He hooked me up once and I swear the transmission felt better than factory.

Comment

Working...
                      X